clutch pedal creating some noise lol

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
when pressing the clutch pedal down to engage gear ...it seems like the clutch pedal is creating some noise which irritates me ...anyway to solve this problem ? izzit need to apply some griss to elaminate the noise ? thx for the replies ...

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i would assume u are using the cable type of clutch
if u are, just climb under ur car and grease up the linkage of the pedal focal point and the cable
should do the job
else change to hydraulic clutch (very pricy)

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wd40 is a oil anyways ...it will dry for someday also de ma ...isn't grease will be much more sufficient ?hmmm ...lol

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
WD40 too thin, will wear off in a few days time.. Just go to any workshop, use their grease.. While ur at it, grease your door hinges too.. Doesnt smell like WD40 also.. If ur lucky, can get it for free (i asked the mech to do it while servicing my car, no charge..

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Ya, bro define the noise.... what it sound like??

If during pressing down the clutch paddle and sound "tak...tak..." occurred.... than wohooo liao and it might be ur firewall started to crack liao.....

Check on your firewall see is there any cracking sign not!!!! since u r using clutch cable type.

good luck............

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
i experienced some noise a while back. sounds like a squeaking door. it was the clutch pump failing, even got some oil leaking. changed. no sound since. best part is i don't have to put the same pressure as before. everything went feather light.

if your clutch is cable-operated, it might be something else.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My buddy has been preparing& welcoming his new baby.... a black princess

Doing alot of goggling & detailing research...I specifically asked him to pick up this ride under a bright noon day sun.....

but due to his busy schedule.....he only managed to pick it at 11pm & by them time he reach home, just prior giving this baby a new shower....under his porch lamp......he discovered ...

lots of micro Marring & thousands of fine scratches all over the car....But how can it be ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience