Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0 Care

ak.101ss

M50B25TU Crazy.

ak.101ss

M50B25TU Crazy.
Jun 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys I just recently acquired the 97' Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0i (5 door, not the 16v model) from my dad as I gave him a more comfortable car for his age.

He has maintained the car to a certain extent (still runs on full synthetic without leaks and still able to reach 200km/h easily), however he has neglected the brakes/suspension/chasis part of the car, I also noticed he just drives over potholes, humps and bumps without care and I'm sure the arm/suspension is in poor shape.

Usually we have a mechanic in my hometown and we always get our parts in KL, Jalan Kuchai Lama, but now I'm usually in the Penang(mainland/island) and Kulim region. I would like to know if there's any good citroen mechanics around these regions as I want to do a real comprehensive health check on this car. I really love this car too much and I feel it needs some restoration.. Any help and comment on what else to look out for is much appreciated. This car has exceeded 154k KM.

nuggyn

Known Member

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
I'm driving on since 2007 until today. Love this car.
But since you are in Penang, sorry....couldn't help you much.

Last edited:

witch12hunter

witch12hunter

Oct 31, 2013
yeah.. im also using zx for years.. at KL quite easy to find the parts within reasonable price.. outside a bit expensive..
when i outside KL.. i refer from the club member such as from.. FB@ MyCitroën.Net Community

ak.101ss

M50B25TU Crazy.

ak.101ss

M50B25TU Crazy.
Jun 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I'm driving on since 2007 until today. Love this car.
But since you are in Penang, sorry....couldn't help you much.
Sigh, thanks anyways..

yeah.. im also using zx for years.. at KL quite easy to find the parts within reasonable price.. outside a bit expensive..
when i outside KL.. i refer from the club member such as from.. FB@ MyCitroën.Net Community
Hmm, thanks for the tip, will try and ask there and see..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hope some Penang members can help you out.
My mechanic drives one too and have bought another to cannibalized for parts...ha! ha! but he is in Puchong, Selangor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Perodua today showcased its next generation prototype model – the Perodua Bezza and its future green engine the Precious Metal-free Liquid-feed Fuel Cell at the Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010!

Sleek, modern, and practical – the Bezza concept is ideal for urban youths looking for something bigger to efficiently traverse the concrete jungles of Malaysia and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience