carjack gang in subang/pj/puchong

Status
Not open for further replies.

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
my neighbour camry recently got stolen. we live in usj.
my neighbour drive from home to work in PJ, early at 7am.
he was tailed from home. the theives are in a waja. they bang his
car at a roundabout in pj. when he stop and get out, they also get out, force him
into his camry and drive off. they drop him off in puchong after taking his cash and cards and car.

today morning 6am, these robbers come on motorcycles to my house, intending to break into my wira gsr. they bring torchlights and parangs. but my car got no accessories and no stereo so nothing to steal.
also my dog is noisy.

the gang is 4 indian guys, either on waja or motor. their areas are subang, pj, puchong.

Last edited:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Dont stop if there're 3 or more people in another car........ Damn dangerous nowaday...

vvtecpower

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
i guess my gf have the same problem here.. my gf drivin hilux belong to his dad from cheras to sri petaling around midnight. she was tailed by a waja from cheras. when she stop at the traffic light. she notice there r 4 indian guys come out from the car and walk towards her car from the back. lucky my gf step on the gas pedal and run away. of course she beat the red lights.. its really dangerous nowadays..

i heard from my fren who say hilux and daihatsu lorry is very nice rate for sellin. thats y my company daihatsu lorry were stolen last 3 weeks..

some more the same problem happen to my best fren at puchong.. same tactic the indian guys came out from the car and try to steal the kelisa.. its happen at midnight too.lucky also she beat the red lights. sigh.. try to think if this happen to ur gf or ur sis or ur mom or frens.. maybe bad things will happen like raped , murder or kidnapped.. it is too much.. darn...

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
aiya those police is KANASAI lar!!! my car also been stolen few weeks liao so far no news yet!!! kanasai!!!! better invest to install good alarm!!! if they want to take just drive away for 20sec!!! after that cant move anymore!!!! run to the safe place to protect urself better and call help for find ur car in 20sec distance!!! trust clifford black jax G4!!!!

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
last week i saw a young indian driving a new model Range Rover. with huge chrome rims. in USJ.
he open the window and one arm out dam lansi style. with botak hair cut.

matjun

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
moon
www.hondaownwersclub.cjb.net
actually,
i just this new around my community... pj/puchong and usj
the bad guys now were active a round that area...my friend civic's
are stolen in front of him...that guys (indians) were using parang.
(sorry to good indian ppl) but not to bad one....

my car also kena one...but only my VAFC gone.....lucky i lock
my car with SOLEX at gear shift. That in front my house.
kan-ni-ne...

GNandGS

Known Member
Feb 24, 2006
this is why a permit to carry would be so nice. grrr.

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
kanine.. like that also can.. damn bastards.. nigger wanna be

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
wow the amount of tolerance you guys have is unbelievable. please use your brains before you generalise people. this is a car forum with people of different backgrounds.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
MiLd7 said:
if the car is install clifford blackjax g4 sure let him go .... but after 20sec the car will totally stop!!! so at last u still can take back the car!!!!
the flaw with such a system is tat when they bundle u together into the car as driver, they will direct u to deactivate the clifford blackjax in tat case, its as good as nothing install becos if u don't deactivate it, the robbers might kill you n your life will be wasted. I know this becos i m using blackjax 4 active immobilizer. :regular_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Owner,

Would appreciate if you could share you precious oldskool, vintage, classic car picture here..

Please keep it clean and comments and etc are not welcome.. this is strickly for pictures only.

Thank your for your co-operation.:adore:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Copy past from Mr. 1972Mini1000Auto thread, Gorgeous

'66 Dodge Dart 270...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience