Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
SOLD!! Thanks for viewing

Last edited:

bomberman

Known Member
Aug 13, 2005
Selangor
Huh? So expensive ar? 3rd hand already wor tai lou... Looks like the price is hiking up and up leh.... Mana boleh...

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
bomberman, your definition of "so expensive" is abit exagerated. Considering brand new cost RM800. i reserved to sell at watever price i want, its MY bonnet, not yours. if u are not happy with the price, u can keep it to yourself. No one forces u to buy anyway. the bonnet was sold yesterday morning to a nice gentlemen with a really nice car and know how to appreciate good stuff and willing to pay good money.

bomberman

Known Member
Aug 13, 2005
Selangor
xcheong said:
bomberman, your definition of "so expensive" is abit exagerated. Considering brand new cost RM800. i reserved to sell at watever price i want, its MY bonnet, not yours. if u are not happy with the price, u can keep it to yourself. No one forces u to buy anyway. the bonnet was sold yesterday morning to a nice gentlemen with a really nice car and know how to appreciate good stuff and willing to pay good money.
Of coz called gentleman la.. Kena con by you... If you din't get to sell it, see you dare to speak like this anot... Congrats anyway...

asd

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
Klang
Visit site
u serious u sell away the bonnet sold off liao?or u keep urself and says that u sold off to cover malu..

sooenson

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
why?

why you guys wanna bang him? i bought the bonnet from him, and i have no regrets or what so ever. you guys can go ahead and talk crap, but you guys are not the one buying.. anywayz, thankz for the bonnet dude, i had it coated and it looks brand new now. had some stickers sticked onto in today, and it looks really nice. maybe we can meet up one day i'll show you. oh yes, i haven't contacted my friend regarding the bumper. will let you know asap alrightz.. cheerzz

sooenson

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
oh yeah i forgot, the new price for this bonnet is around 1 k plus and can hardly find it around KL.. you can only get them from places like johor or the nothern areas.. hehe..

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
Bomberman, asd, thanx for the compliment, that's very kind of u guys.

enson,
hey bro, yeah, really happy to hear from u.
the bumper sold liao. sorry bro.

call u yam cha within these few days.

sooenson

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
toyminator, wut the hell is your problem? i am happy to buy the hood from cheong, that's why i am writing bout my hood, for him to read.. and wut you writing here and all? i offended you now is it? keep your shit to yourself alrightz? if i am being lanxi then wut the hell you are doing? sucka.. and wutz with go show you how big i am? it's one blardy stupid statement, i guess you are damn too free nothing to do, wanna talk shit in here.. grow up for heaven's sake.. one word for you, CHILDISH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.