Car pro come in please

mika_mivec

Known Member
Feb 1, 2009
Kedah
decarbonise means removing carbon inside ur car.there are several method to clean it.d carbo one of the good product to try.of course good for ur engine.can bring ur horsie back :driver: ma 2 cents

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
water.......

hydrolock your engine then it will be costly.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Decarbonise to remove carbon from the walls of the combustion chamber of an internal-combustion engine.
but frankly la dun anyhow pour things inside ur engine...

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
don't think you can do that in any car comes with airflow sensor... but you can go for those carbon cleaner which you pour in your petrol tank

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Good for engine cleaning, but not really improve the engine performance.
Already try at Wira 1.5 Injection, all the carbon goes out trough the exhaust, car feel more smooth, but not the power..hehehe.:driver:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Howcome to get more power. after all the carbon inside ur combustion chamber going out, the space will become slightly bigger then, it will lowing down the compression ratio.. hahaha... can ar like this??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi~
my car mirror/window become blur...and hard to see it clearly in the nite....
watever....i try use the petrol to wash my mirror also....its blur oso....i try to wash hardly....it also blur....

so....in the market got any polish is for cleaning the mirror and bcome shine and clear on the mirror again?
or sifus got any opinion about DIY to clear the blur mirror?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience