BusinessWeek: World's Cheapest Cars

corolla_KE70

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
i meet up with a proton guy, he give me the same thing... if I'm not mistaken, china car maker just launch their SUV TIGGO. And how long has they in car making business?

mind set need to be changed, competitor will not care how long you exist in the market, history is not important, in real business world, the objective is to knock the nearest competitor out of ring and move on to next target. That's how Toyota moving to biggest car manufacturer in the world.

PS: Compare to Conti, Japan car is just a baby.... enough of those lame excuses.
sorry, off topic post.
why need to folllow those china car maker? SUV? yes it is an interesting idea for a proton to create an SUV.but strategic planing is more important.its not that everything proton have done is wrong there are some that bring benefit too. i'm not bias to proton, but what more important is we just need to give proton chance to prove themself. yes in the car making industri people dont give a damn how old you are in the business, they want results. there a alot of potholes in proton management and that need to be deal first.however in the end it all belong to us as the consumer.if you dont like proton cars, dont buy it.

alantan350

Known Member
Apr 5, 2007
just like people take care of thier children, thier children don't know how to walk if u didn't let your hand off, 10 years, 20 years, 30 years also will be like that. still need parents help. children like that is no used oledy. totally fai chai.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience