Block Repair shah alam / subang

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
yes include change piston. max oil clearance for proton is 0.03mm based on manual

i thought u mean going full max oversize rebore.:rofl:

i dont know the term mah.
Ohh then yeah that seems right then. As long as you're boring your cylinders larger and fitting a larger pistons in, that's what we call going oversized as your pistons are now 0.5m larger than before. Anyway, wish you all the best!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
rebore the whole cylinder 0.5mm and not changing pistons? Then your piston-to-wall clearance is gonna be shit, possible issues might include rattling noise when cold, or even when hot, excessive wear and tear, loss of compression and oil loss.

Usually if rebore 0.5mm it will include changing the pistons to 0.5mm oversized as well, i have never heard of anybody boring 0.5mm oversized and not changing pistons. And reboring 0.5mm is considered oversized already what so what you mean by not going oversized?
Bruh the blowby u willl have... better route the pcv hose back to oil pan :rofl:

Anyway i think u just look for persona barai. Get the block, S4PH/PE block damn easy to find.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience