Belt drive AC compressor to electric AC compressor conversion

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
Greetings people of ZTH and seasoned modifier.

I've seen and been thru belt to electric power steering pump conversion, but cannot figure out what compressor available on the market for electric ac pump. I've got some small modification needed consultation

I understand that if i get a prius compressor which is also about >5k, or i can find aftermarket electric AC compressor.

I have found this
https://streetfx.myshopify.com/products/rencool-md18-12v-or-24v-electric-air-conditioning-compressor
This is about RM15,076.49 (full set) which i think is a pretty steep price for AC conversion.

1. have anyone done it here with full guide and log

2. have anyone have any source/idea what kind of ac compressor should i could retrofit

3. inverter circuit and schematic of the compressor.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That is a bloody good idea. I think I wanna try also for my shittyass Myvi aircon situation. Let me research

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Can someone list down the steps that I need to take when I wash and polish my car.
I got my new car last week and i noticed that there are some swirl marks as well as a hazy patch on the bonnet.

I was advised to polish the car, but I dont know if i should take it to a car detailing outfit or should i do it my self. $$ constraints :)

So, if i decide to DIY..can someone recomend me the products as well as the techniques that needs to be used.

Really appreciate the help. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience