Axle of celica with 2zzge engine for Ae111 needs 2 inches.

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
Does anybody here know the measurement of the ff:
Matrix axle left and right?
Altis axle left and right?

The 2zzge celica axle we have didnt reach the brakes and needs 2more inches.
The only way is to have a longer axle by doing the 1zz and 2zz combo.
The 1zz which is the same chassis as mine (in overseas they have a same body but with a 1zz engine) which I bought overseas is smaller

Thanks.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Did u ever try to combine them? Like for my celica..im using the MR2 gearbox for fuel economy reasons..what i did was,i changed the inner part of the axle to MR2 and the outer part i maintain with the celicas..this is the only way that i knew for this kind of matter..but that is for 3sgte..im not sure about urs..

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Oh u did mention combining them..sorry didnt see..anyway..yup..thats the only way..

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
I tried the 1zz I bought overseas but it didn't fit meaning its small. The celica 2zzge left and right axle fits bolt on.
The only way is find another 1zz axle that has the same thickness as the 2zzge celica axle and combine the 1zz and 2zz axles.
I don't have an idea what 1zz outer or 1zz left and right axle did they use to make it longer.
I already have the 2zzge left and right axle.I just need another set of axle to have 2 inches.

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
The not sponsored shop told me the left axle from a celica 2zzge didn't fit but the right axle from a celica 2zzge fitted bolt on.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all experienced people ..... my wira just gimme all the trouble ...... my car couldn`t sit 3 person behind ...... if not the car scratches the bumps ...... aircond chirping .... only could be heard inside ....... what happen ? when too hot the condition the a/c doesnt blow cold air anymore
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience