AT Transmission Oil / Gear Box Oil

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
Dear Sifu's,

I need some advise from sifu's at here as i have no reply from Chevy's forum. Currently i am driving Aveo, and it's alomost time t change the AT transmission oil. As far as i am concern, SC is using those in Big Tank 1. So i wan ask Sifu over here is there any grade for At transmission oil or which brand/type is better for Aveo?
Thank in advance.

Rgds/Michael85

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
not answering the question. taking opportunity instead :smokin:
if u really look into the question & my reply, u get the answer... if u'r not, thats mean u'r still fresh...

tploh

Mar 24, 2009
There are different grades of ATF. And it is important to stick to the grade your car recommends.

Cos' if you use wrongly, you may cause corrosion in your gear box, which will be $$$ to fix. That's what my mech told me.

piazza

Sep 25, 2008
did flushing for my myvi, DIY.
found it effective to purge out old ATF via oil cooler hose, and replenish new ATF via dip stick port.
in total used up 8L ( 2 bottles ) of ATF.
Been a month already, and the ATF still looked pinky now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my dad's car was hijacked and stolen.. :(

it was 3 sumthing in the morning.. after a drink at rum jungle..my dad heads to the carpark situated beside rum jungle... there was around 3-4 cars left.. so he went into the car..started engine and 4 malay fellas came n open the door n drag my dad out... :angry: :angry: my dad sensed that's something is wrong..so he ran instead... there's one malay fella said "jangan lari"... <_< stupid.. i'll run for my life..why would i stay and get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience