at msia not much detailer like you? is it so

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
bro kc...since you have those knowledge,you can up to your own business...and you should know that...at msia not much detailer like you....few more weeks untill march oo bro ...:biggrin:

HI Ling Reiden
thanks for asking & you really make me to rethink

Msia does have lots of talented people, everyone is gifted in one way or another......
if you have been in many of clinic you would have probably hear me...using Msia Boleh

PEndrive - invented by a malaysian
World Class badminton Champion - Dato LEE CW
World Class squash Champion - Nicole D
tallest twin tower
a decade old F1 Track
Host for so many world events...like PGA, LPGAs
the oldest rain forest & 2nd most most forestry country in the entire world(55%)

a land of gifted talents & resources

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sharing with you another insight of an intensive paint corrections & rotary lesson in one of our latest car detailing class

A good detailing always start with a good washing, thoroughly....as it will

hard stains & hidden parts not to be avoided or missed out
pretty much like this neglected bonnet jam area

with alien juice agitated with soft bristle hair brushes is the best combinations

rinsing off

ta da

this was taken at the earlier detailing meet up (at one of the car park) before the rotary class in the afternoon

what etches your car paint, clear coat????

what is the root cause?

what causes your clear coat fail prematurely?

answer to the 3 above pic - this is a repainted hood, bad preps work & avoid road side car wash....therefore keeping our originality of our factory baked paint is the best...is the one & only option

this has been my punching bag....for many years & often use in all my hands on classes

it was often left outside & under the extreme weather

usual car wash

water sheeting test???...yes

a regularly washed car will have lesser issue to dealt with, a weekly wash is highly recommendable

step 2 - prep , usual prep work by claying before paint correction ...using alien juice as lubricant

removing surface above contaminant

always stop after 1 x 1 square foot area clayed & check out for contaminant before folding into 4 part & continue to a new area

the basic investment - lighting a sure to have (change the 500watt into 300watt) get it from ACE...they owe me lots of traffic diversion fees...hhaha:biggrin:

otherwise there is nothing to see & nothing need to be detail

water spot aka water marks.....most common treats in Malaysia

moving on another part

can just the polishing do the job?

ehhhh.........read on

the 3rd hand

master seech

the few new rotary owners

close up shot
paint issue

AFTER COMPOUNDED with ohc & opt dbi side wool pad
ta da

extreme close up before & after corrections

hands on continue ...bro zerosp

paint issue before

after polish

close up

after

before

after

now a 50/50% clearly spelled

looks at everyone looking at

we tested few rotaries - China rotaries & the real thing makita ... begin by pushing the machine hard enough to stop & test out of rotation consistencies .... True enough pressure slows down the china made machine but makita constant in rotating in both pressure ...so much so, we forgotten that is on a painted hood .... ended up burning a hole thru the clear

oppss

paint transference

real issue

so next time we have the experience of burning the clear coat

just
a polish vs paint correction

after many hands & passes

another tiring day

ta da
the price picture

master seech

molested by many hands

thank you for viewing yet aanother detailien intense rotary hands on

the reflection

before

after paint levelled

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
cont from the intro

Detailing is a very lonely journey, full of heart aches & fears if it is done wrongly, often requires triple time of what car wash does (mine the longest 4days 3 nights)...more over physical...mental & most of all high risk taker

all the thank you & hu ha cant be exchanges for health (I knew this even at my preliminary stage)...risk of health & injury ( slipped disc, over use elbows that causes tennis elbow, harm string tigh & knee.....blinded by coating...bla bla bla) occupation risk...therefore having said all these....the satisfaction of being able to restores a ride by your own hands cant be exchange with all the above....more over when u had a family of detailer coming along side with you

being a self taught sojourner...we know what is takes & passes many disappointment route......it takes to be where we are ...therefore....learning should be make free & available for all...
imagine the earlier missionaries would not have build school & hospitals (educations & health care) ....we will be left behind to be distinguished...like a smoldering flick of a wipe out candle

Therefore both me & Seech took on this impossible, not a paid task (not supported by anybody or manufacture) so when we fail nobody can blames us.....
we decided to share and best way to learn is thru hands on in workshops and detailing clinics. perhaps trained over a thousand folks in handling rotary from a simple maintenance wash till paint correction ...in both public or private meetings

bro kc...since you have those knowledge,you can up to your own business...and you should know that...at msia not much detailer like you....few more weeks untill march oo bro ...:biggrin:
Thanks Ling reiden for you kind words...not to worry you will not be the 1st nor last person who ask
read on here

me is nothing ....my students did more
Erik
erik-dead paint bought to life-the-shine-back-to-the-mazda-mx5

Daniel
Daniel

Josh
JOSH the Super car detailer

Veloc
veloc the KK detailer

Mun
Mun -flooded-rescued-by-muyo-epic-reconditioning

Lai
the most hilarous detailing thread

Rex
Rex79 the kuching detailer

all the way from Mauritius
Zaid
Zaid of Mauritius

in return they help me to train others
2012 hands on by Detailien

Detailiens @ HIN auto show
Detailien's at HIN

our most recent Nissan car detailing- Detailien show by Detailiens
http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2012/02/detailien-car-detailing-road-show-at.html

many others has more knowledge than me but nobody has train so much detailers like us in regardless off enthusiast or business for free....you guys make it possible
hands on in Kuching

participants from North & South

recent Zaid training

professional detailer training

Detailien Training how to make detailing a business for free

Public awareness detailing program, Ampang Park Auto week

detailing private lesson in my house

another private detailing hands on lesson

BMW club Malaysia car detailing clinic
BMW CLUB OFFICIAL car detailing hands on session
another official BMW club detailing

Hands on with Sunbeams homes children Rex from KUching

Sunbeams youth at fun raising car wash

one to one lesson Liew of Suzuki club

another private lesson-car-detailing-without-electricty.html

italia club

Sunway hands on session

can u detail my car? nope I can only train u how to detail

Ladies participants in Rotary Handling & paint correction

detailer training clinic

professional car detailing training
sincerely from our hearts

The Detailiens

Last edited:

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
Absolutely true :wavey: my bro.

Your write up is like always fascinating, a journey :driver: in the unknown. thanks for sharing

btw, are your eyes ok now?

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Absolutely true :wavey: my bro.

Your write up is like always fascinating, a journey :driver: in the unknown. thanks for sharing

btw, are your eyes ok now?
Shalom brother
Thanks for your thoughtfulness
My left eye is partially coated ... :nurse:
20% to be exact

Thank God for preserving me from blindness

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

DarkAccoon (Today), Dayline668 (Today), fishbonezken (Today), huzaimi (Today), s1tl (Today), seech (Today), Supra_Fanatics (Today), Veloc (Today), zckid (Today)
My Strength has always been from you guys

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Everyone can be a detailer, you just need a little patience and a lot of passion as we learned from kc2 :)

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
The reason I am into detailing now is because of KC and the rest of the buddies here. Josh, Mun, Fishbonez... People who are never stingy on knowledge.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
walao i wan shed tear of touchness again coz KC say im supercar detailer T_T:itsme:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
HAha... I want to shed tear because KC actually included me. Even while I am not that experienced yet.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
the reason why i learn from kc in KL bcoz he's too busy to talk in the phone n reply msg~ LOL

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
the reason why i learn from kc in KL bcoz he's too busy to talk in the phone n reply msg~ LOL
LOL yes! Very hArdworking guy!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...does changin the starter can make a differents in sound when starting the engine? ...if it does...then what kind of starter is recommended...and the kind of sound they make...my ride is proton wira ab...:retarded:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience