asking opinion regarding buying cefiro A33 2005 (A)

sani154ta

Jun 15, 2007
hi all i just wanna ask you guys about the nissan cefiro A33 2.0 year 2005. is it worth it to buy. the EDO is stated that just about 65k is completed. the dealer stated that the price is 52k. how is the FC of this model & maintainance cost? at the price range i can get a sentra please advice as i dont have any experience in this car model previously using toyota vios. thx in advance

Last edited:

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
hi all i just wanna ask you guys about the nissan cefiro A33 2.0 year 2005. is it worth it to buy. the EDO is stated that just about 65k is completed. the dealer stated that the price is 52k. how is the FC of this model & maintainance cost? at the price range i can get a sentra please advice as i dont have any experience in this car model previously using toyota vios. thx in advance
Fuel consumption is not good around town. You will get about 12-14L/100km only. Highway maybe looking at 10L/100km.

Parts wise availability not much problem. But maintenance is more. Like you would have to buy 6x spark plugs (iridium preferably about RM230), 6 spark plug oil seals, 2x rocker cover gasket, tyres will cost more 215/55/r16 is about RM380-400/pc.

But if you can find a good condition car, its reliable.

The only reason why you will want to buy Cefiro is because NVH, is far Superior, engine is silky smooth and good space.

If your looking from the stand point of fuel consumption and maintenance cost this is not the car for you.

I have a a32 VQ30DE (15yrs already) and i just bought an A33 2002 Dec VQ20DE just few days ago, and just doing it up making it perfect (bought for the wife and kids to go to school). Why? Because I love the VQ engines, space, reliability, build quality, powerful A/C and good value for money if you can find a cheap and good one.

The VQ cefiro is an aquired taste and not for everybody, just like durians. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week 24 and 25 of March I went to Genting, decide to go there by Cable car because feel too tired to drive alone after a meeting in KL... Then on Sunday evening about 7 o'clock, came down from Genting. Arrived at the car, as usual I check all around the car just to make sure no scaratch or dent around, or puncture tyre... SUPRISE!!!! All the file and paper at rear seat are moved, the car still in lock condition, no signal of break in from outside.... LOst a few hundred of money...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience