anyone knows about 4WD convertion

kakashi_kensye

Aug 10, 2005
cheras
i want to know is it possible to fit satria with evo 5 engine and its 4WD.(nak masukkan evo 5 punye differential and floorpan).

do anyones know is there any shop that can do this convertion.

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
kakashi_kensye said:
i want to know is it possible to fit satria with evo 5 engine and its 4WD.(nak masukkan evo 5 punye differential and floorpan).

do anyones know is there any shop that can do this convertion.
bro...try City Race workshop near Type R kedai potong in sg. Besi...they did a wira wit evo 6 n all the evo 6 4wd parts...perfectly...just walk in i presume...i dont have contact no....gud luck

kakashi_kensye

Aug 10, 2005
cheras
thank you bro. :-)
cun tak dia buat, is the wira is one of the forumer

is there any problem to the wira cause i heard there's a lot of problem if did the 4WD convertion.

do you think it is expensive

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
my fren said it was tip top...they welded the floorpan like proton made it..problemwise i am not sure coz i lost contact wit my fren..but i guess that fella mustnt have any problem coz the cost was around rm5k++ just for conversion..mind u it is all evo 6 including ayc.....:biggrin:

Evo_TM

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Sel
there's another wira aeroback convert to E4 with 4wd from the same workshop...

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Most probably you will get some funny noise...

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Are you sure u wanna put an EVO 5 Engine in a satria?? first you would be modifying ur engine mounting.. i think thats gonna be a big big headache with jpj..

kakashi_kensye

Aug 10, 2005
cheras
dino@casper thanks for the advice but dino my dad always said to me "selagi tak kena tangkap tak salah". so just make sure i don't kena tangkap if not masak woo. thats the hardcore way.

anyway thanks you guys

one of my fren once converted a kancil 4WD and the car is problematic
the belakang of the car is so high. the springs all dah potong habis pun tak jalan.
the car like kelakar lah

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
bro...i dont know whether it is true or not or whether we can say it in this forum or not but suffice to say the wira kawtim oredi...3k++ OTR..hehe..u got da cash anything can go..money makes the world go round..

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
hehe...dont get me wrong bro...its not me who kowtimmed for that guy..wateva it is better go for the project first...registration after that can settle...hehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was asked by my friend to assist him with painting his brake calipers as the original metal finish just dun look good enough. Being an avid DIY-er and semi-pro detailer, I agreed to give a helping hand and lend him my tools as well.

Owner removing the wheels of his car.

When working with the car up, always use an A-Stand to ensure maximum safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience