Anybody used Monroe absorbers here?

MystaJ

Feb 10, 2005
Green Lane
A fren of mine who's driving an older version of Honda City is having problems with his front absorbers. He's looking at changing to Monroe shocks that are branched to:
1) Sensa-Trac
2) Reflex

He's wondering which is better. He's not really into performance as he's looking more at comfort compared to performance (totally dislikes bumpy rides). I actually recommended stock suspensions but he wanted to try out something that has the best of both worlds that can provide both comfort with slight improved handling capabilities. Anyone have used these types before? Care to advise? Thanks.

alexz

Nov 22, 2004
used sensatrac on a wira 1.6 before. confortable while still can attack the corners. if want confort first and performance second this is the absorber.

i using sensatrax now in my kenari..feel not so good.....

but i not sure is because of absorber or d tire....coz juz change from 165/50/R15 to 175/50/RF15 tires

so n changed d rear absorber to monroe.....erm...how to say le......very bumpy la d car...not comfort.....wanna vomit

but i not sure is because of absorber or d tire....coz juz change from 165/50/R15 to 175/50/RF15 tires

so n changed d rear absorber to monroe.....erm...how to say le......very bumpy la d car...not comfort.....wanna vomit

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
sensatrac..now in my seg..come wit halfcut..er..ok la...comfort..but if u wan high speed at corners..think twice..aha

MystaJ

Feb 10, 2005
Green Lane
thank you so much for all ur kind feedbacks...anybody else here thats using Monroe Reflex? My fren wans to know about this type too...but he's currently looking more at sensa-trac la...pls advise on reflex if u guys are using it...thanks

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
MystaJ said:
thank you so much for all ur kind feedbacks...anybody else here thats using Monroe Reflex? My fren wans to know about this type too...but he's currently looking more at sensa-trac la...pls advise on reflex if u guys are using it...thanks
reflex is harder..better handling

sensatrac for comfory

if im ur fren..i buy reflex

MystaJ

Feb 10, 2005
Green Lane
TypicalGuy said:
reflex is harder..better handling

sensatrac for comfory

if im ur fren..i buy reflex
Thanks for the tip Typical Guy...unlike my fren...i'm the type thats looking for superb performance with comfort...which is why i'm going for TiTAN this June...so looking forward to it. Now got exams so studying still...no time to do it. My fren here is much more interested in comfort. For him, he'd much prefer COMFORT No.1, performance 2nd...anyways...thanks for ur infos...cheers

jeremylj

Jun 10, 2004
huakenny said:

bro, sensatrac and reflex for kenari /kelisa and kancil is not yet out la.... are u sure its sensatrac?? give me the part no. ..
i am selling monroe's absorbers and i never heard any sensatrac and reflex for monroes yet.

jeremylj said:
bro, sensatrac and reflex for kenari /kelisa and kancil is not yet out la.... are u sure its sensatrac?? give me the part no. ..
i am selling monroe's absorbers and i never heard any sensatrac and reflex for monroes yet.
got la....

i wan korek ur eyes oledi

i forgot which model la..blue color one....i get it at spare parts shop..got waranty card some more...mine is KENARI

MystaJ

Feb 10, 2005
Green Lane
jeremylj said:
maybe u shud go do more research la...people say they are using adi u some more wanna say don have...hmmm...maybe ur supplier din update u...lol...

jeremylj

Jun 10, 2004
haha...no wonderla..my supplier says dont have coz perodua ones are made in india, so we dont take coz the quality is bad. sorry..didnt know bout that ..lol..

jeremylj

Jun 10, 2004
huakenny said:
dun say monroe for perodua is bad.it will hurt n discrominate to all perodua users.....

made in india? i dun think so mAN...
sorry if i hurt u guys..no offence ya...PM me the price u bought ur set for..
real sorry if i said anything that offended u guys...
peace ya..
sorry again..