any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kugan81 said:
hey there, My post will only be sensitive to those who cant take jokes.
Ok then.Person who can't accept people's advice are more sensitive then those who cant take jokes.o0o(^_^)o0o

Jan 26, 2006
HMMM izzit mr chong ? wow drifting with rx7 .......cool , it kinda hard to control .....
oh I'm not mr chong lol, kezo is my real name btw. nice to meet you everybody. lets bring up penang motorsport spirit! :D

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kezo said:
oh I'm not mr chong lol, kezo is my real name btw. nice to meet you everybody. lets bring up penang motorsport spirit! :D
You r right men!!!!BTW nice to meet u.Welcome to the family

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
kezo said:
nice to meet ya bro kezo ! did u drift at japan ?

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
eii...guys heard last sunday got prectise session le.......hear alot of KE70's around.MOstly from Kulim right?
Good to hear that.So every1 keep in on.:angel_smile:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
wppong said:
eii...guys heard last sunday got prectise session le.......hear alot of KE70's around.MOstly from Kulim right?
Good to hear that.So every1 keep in on.:angel_smile:
yup, there is a practise seasion last week

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
okay man... you win...so in other workd you are advising me to be a hipocrete and be be nice infront even tough i feel its right to tell what i feel... GOOOD Advise man... I dont want to argue with you but i guess we think differently. Sorry if i offended you.

wppong said:
Ok then.Person who can't accept people's advice are more sensitive then those who cant take jokes.o0o(^_^)o0o

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
do it sound want to argue?
dont think soo.......i think u r sensitive.:emoticon_U:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
wppong, kugan: cool down guys such a small issue only duh

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
VictorGR said:
wppong, kugan: cool down guys such a small issue only duh
Bro.. im cool man... I already said sorry and i said he win.. Somemore he want to prolong the issue by arguing and claiming he is not arguing. You all can see la for urselves.. im not here ot create problems... i posted that message as i wanted ot get your attention and i feel i didnt offend anyone.. Peace man....Im not replying to wppong no more... dont want to create problems...Sorry again...

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Me ah... still saving money to build my car la.... No more street racing thats why u dont see me redi :) If not every friday and Satuday night i go Chow Chia redi :). Celica still being worked on la not 100 % yet :( but im getting there... soon la next year JAN i think ill be out and about again la... now go anywhere also naik moto... :) How is your ride la... fixed the rust problems ah ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

shopping around for a car - three top choices are Accord Euro R, Integra R, or the GTI
Anyone can share some info on the following on the GTI:
- any major differences between 05-07 models? Are all Mk5 and about the same?
- always been wary of Euro car electronics - any issues here like ECU problems, etc?
- seen a couple of 2 door versions being advertised - is the engine etc the same as the 4 door?
- what main things to look out for when checking one out?

Got plenty of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience