any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
kei-office said:
victor , mike , zero2hundred : cool down guys ...... anything just try to share and discuss , maybe something missunderstand is under going .......

victor : i have no idea , but maybe this guy is trying to correct ur fault , so just keep cool leh , and try dun simply bring the xxxx word out , if feel uncomfortable just ignore it ....... ok !!!!! cool man

mike : please dun flame it with those sensitif words , ur advice or suggestion is more much appreciate in this thread ...... thx !!!! keep cool bro...........

zero2hundred : hey bro , maybe u are trying to explain something but ur sentence quite abit sensitif , try another way not to make our members feel uncomfortable ok !!!!

post will be delete if u guys keep flaming in here , keep our thread peace and beautiful ok !!!!
kei then u should del is post then, or F just del mine, kei have u done some background check on that guys post, looks like his 1 of those who have nothing to do other then to piss ppl off

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
victor : so seens u oledi know his background , and also his motive then just ignore it la ...... if he keep posting those nonsense , his post will be delete but if u reply him , both of u flaming each other ..... both of ur post will be delete and maybe u will get ban in here ....... is that clear ? cool down , i'm not scolding u but just a advice .............. u know la !!!!!!!

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
kei-office said:
victor : so seens u oledi know his background , and also his motive then just ignore it la ...... if he keep posting those nonsense , his post will be delete but if u reply him , both of u flaming each other ..... both of ur post will be delete and maybe u will get ban in here ....... is that clear ? cool down , i'm not scolding u but just a advice .............. u know la !!!!!!!
ya sure i know what u mean

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
ooiii any1 want to meet up during RAYA or DEEPAVALI time?

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
All the trouble maker are not invited for the meet up.This is just a knowledge sharing and friends meet up and is not a war zone.
Thanks!

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
wppong said:
All the trouble maker are not invited for the meet up.This is just a knowledge sharing and friends meet up and is not a war zone.
Thanks!
can i join ah?? and where would it be held?

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
sure u can join ...... location at penang ! there is a kl drifter and also a mechanic coming down penang for his holiday during this coming depavali ! so any of drifter from penang for those who interested to know more about drifting or modification knowledge , come and join us .

victor, tat day ur friend if interested can join us also .

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
so has the time and date been fixed????

kei if anything give me a cal

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
kei, wppong: so almost raya d any update??

kei, how is your ceffy now?

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
anyone interested also can join , but myself also not yet be inform !!!!! wppong back from kl and also his fren coming down from kl ...... so i think he is arranging !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Before being put to the roads, a car would have to go through a series of rigorous tests to ensure that it will provide safety and comfort to the occupants during their commute. But how does one tests its new family car on whether if it is durable enough to withstand the curious hands of some active, little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience