any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
tsuchiya will be there on the saturday and sunday , so if u really miss his action then u must get urself there both of the day, get ur camera ready on target hehehee

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
ya Kei lets be Gayichi's poparazzi

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
victorGR...lets tell us what was ur placing on that competition day in bt.kawan.... !! heard dat u very keng lor... :p

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
zero2hundred said:
victorGR...lets tell us what was ur placing on that competition day in bt.kawan.... !! heard dat u very keng lor... :p
huh?? what placing??? i was in R3TA not D1GP

and 1 more thing let me make clear i realy duno how to drift, kei-office can comfirm that

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
aiya of course i know u for sure not in the D1 la, D1 ...erm..u got FR car meh? yet u say u dunno how to drift....where can join rite?...lol....R3TA .....its a competition also....whats ur placing? first or second?? hehehe....i heard ppl say u always drift at balik pulau wan...not meh? now say u dunno how 2 drift ... <_< ... hrrmmm

Last edited:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
zero2hundred said:
aiya of course i know u for sure not in the D1 la, D1 ...erm..u got FR car meh? yet u say u dunno how to drift....where can join rite?...lol....R3TA .....its a competition also....whats ur placing? first or second?? hehehe....i heard ppl say u always drift at balik pulau wan...not meh? now say u dunno how 2 drift ... <_< ... hrrmmm
R3TA i last as always, and when did a drift at balik pulau (understeer gotlah) and who told u that and did he see or just talking cock

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
last ar??oop...paid so much just for last?too bad...im not the one who like to ripping off my reputation for the thing that i haf not ability to do it,do understand urself b4 joining into any event...understeer? do u ever know what it mean by understeer? !! talking sh**ts? yea...i haf lotsa it.....!! i bet u dont even know what it mean by understeer though...see u soon....~but well.....i'll save my energy by towards a n""b like you.. check dictionary dude...pls spell properly and respect the person keiichi......not gayichi.....~~ damn gei ~

Last edited:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
oops did u guys know each other ? well i just feel something strange at here............. hehehee !!!!! zero2hundred where u from ? penang or butterworth .............. ??????? whats keep u look so angry ? hmm izzit anything wrong out there , mind to share out here with us ??

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
zero2hundred said:
last ar??oop...paid so much just for last?too bad...im not the one who like to ripping off my reputation for the thing that i haf not ability to do it,do understand urself b4 joining into any event...understeer? do u ever know what it mean by understeer? !! talking sh**ts? yea...i haf lotsa it.....!! i bet u dont even know what it mean by understeer though...see u soon....~but well.....i'll save my energy by towards a n""b like you.. check dictionary dude...pls spell properly and respect the person keiichi......not gayichi.....~~ damn gei ~
I got last so what, at last i got the guts to enter not like u only know how to talk cock here

ya i realy do not know what understeer is, care to tell me sifu

so since u so good see u at the next R3 in shah alam and wish that u got the guts to enter rather then just login and talk cock thx

oh ya and 1 more think keiichi is not in the dictionary, and for what cost should i respect him??? just becoz he founder of D1 or just becoz his the drift king(he got nothing to do with me). I rather spend my time respecting my parents

Last edited:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
kei-office said:
oops did u guys know each other ? well i just feel something strange at here............. hehehee !!!!! zero2hundred where u from ? penang or butterworth .............. ??????? whats keep u look so angry ? hmm izzit anything wrong out there , mind to share out here with us ??
kei u know this guy???????????? any idea???????????

mike xtreme

Nov 4, 2005
zero2hundred said:
anyway for ur good information....every1 who participate is a winner the 1 who give excusses is always the biggest looser....coz no 1 can run before even learn how to crawl....understeer???since ur so smart then y dun u tell us wats understeer???
is it tat u turn then ended up in the drain or tree???? mind to share ur personal experience???

mike xtreme

Nov 4, 2005
zero2hundred said:
dun underestimate ppl man...FR cars are everywhere...

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
victor , mike , zero2hundred : cool down guys ...... anything just try to share and discuss , maybe something missunderstand is under going .......

victor : i have no idea , but maybe this guy is trying to correct ur fault , so just keep cool leh , and try dun simply bring the xxxx word out , if feel uncomfortable just ignore it ....... ok !!!!! cool man

mike : please dun flame it with those sensitif words , ur advice or suggestion is more much appreciate in this thread ...... thx !!!! keep cool bro...........

zero2hundred : hey bro , maybe u are trying to explain something but ur sentence quite abit sensitif , try another way not to make our members feel uncomfortable ok !!!!

post will be delete if u guys keep flaming in here , keep our thread peace and beautiful ok !!!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Autocar gets up close and personal with the Aventador w/video

Much like the Top Gear videos that never fail to entertain, the Autocar ones are on that level too, albeit with more technical insight and in depth driving impressions that still leave us wanting more.

Now Autocar has come up with a short video on a review of the Lamborghini Aventador with none other than Steve Sutcliffe behind the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience