Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
I thought last photoshoot, audi can join but already told will not be included in the pictures? Strictly VW?
haha obviously! because it's stated there Volkswagen Club Malaysia Official Photoshoot! you don't see no Volkswagen AUDI Group Club Malaysia Photoshoot do you haha. alamak bro, why la?

AMINT

Known Member
Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha. thats why la. Maybe instead of Volkswagen, we change the name to VAGMALAYSIA? Example from photoshoot, Audi owners will be feeling left out.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
hahaha. thats why la. Maybe instead of Volkswagen, we change the name to VAGMALAYSIA? Example from photoshoot, Audi owners will be feeling left out.
VAGMY is run by another for years already, which is not as active as VCM at the moment. check it out, i am in there but nothing much at the site, that was why VCM existed.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

anyway, at VCM's TT last nite at Taipan, it's really good to see like more than 4 AUDI owners joining VCM! this is just the beginning, yeahhh!

Jun 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i saw a few vw and tt owner having tt at old town taipan last week>..they r from vcm is it?

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

i just joined the vcm site...they r having tt tis coming friday at subang taipan....paparich...anyone from here joining?i dont wana be alone there:confused:

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Ivan,
Will be there bro, build up the Audi group mate!
They are gathering @ Citta Mall's Pappa Rich.
Call me @ 012-6906005 if you need anything.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience