Angle-D5 Saturday Night Drift 5 (Registration)

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
Calling all drift enthusiasts! Angle-D5's Saturday Nite Drift is back again in its 4th stage.

Come to PLUS SPEEDWAY CIRCUIT this Saturday, 2nd September '06 to be part of the fun and excitement!.

For drifter registration & payment, please come to Plus Speedway Circuit on 1st september '06 between 8pm to 10pm (only RM50 per drifter).

Attention Drifters!!!! Upon registration, you will be entitled to special Dyno Run/ Tuning rates at D'TUNING SERVICES SDN. BHD. Kindly check with our staff for special offer rates during registration.

Drifters who register after 1st September'06 will be charged RM70.
(Max Drifter:-50 Drifter).

For those who are interested, please contact Johan at 016-273 7547,Alex at 016 998 1289 and Adit at 012 878 8799 for further details.For More Info login to www.angle-d5.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. I am getting an ATF cooler for my Persona, sourced and gonna by it. Been wanting it since the first year of ownership.
Because whenever I go over 4000rpm during a hot day, it will rev another 200rpm just to change from 3 to 4. Not sure torque converter is slipping or the gears are.

Now, I was thinking during the process of fitting the ATF cooler, I wanna install ATF Temp Sensor simultaneously. Found a few on eBay, free shipping as well.

I am hoping not to drill my oem magnetic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience