Alpha R35 GT-R Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL

I dunno. Not looking to peddle a product here and this isn't a car obviously. It's our carbon fiber intake manifold for the GT-R that I feel is quite unique and I wanted to share it! The enlarged, contoured plenums are made of layered carbon fiber while the runners are made from CNC'd aircraft quality billet aluminum. Seals between carbon fiber and aluminum are made by using either gaskets or a highly reliable aerospace bonding agent. The timeframe to bring this from an idea to what is seen in the pictures was a few years in the making. It was a long wait. There was no precedence for such a design in our portfolio and we wanted to make it the best intake manifold for any high horsepower GT-R producing over 800 horsepower. Thankfully, after all the R&D, this is what we came up with! Thought it would be cool and informative to show everyone. :proud:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
awesome...already droolling by just looking the picture

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
Ha Pomen! Still in awe how it turned out so nicely. Hopefully we can get a few of these circulating on your side of the world! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience