Air Freshener

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Eat lots of onions, garlic and chilli. Then, control and don't shit for about 2 days. Then fart in the car when you feel like shitting. hahahaha

Why not y'all take a pic and post the air freshners that y'all are using? Since there's so many different kinds of it even for just one brand, a pic would be good. I don't use air freshner cos all those that I've tried can't last long.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
pandan leaf.....cannot stand the smell.hehehe...smells like food inside the car.
hahaha....

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
put in small bags of charcoal in the car lar, absorb all the organic stuffs

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
it doesnt absorb organic stuff. just to reduce moisture. thats why it wont smell...

put salt fish also not bad... especially those "mui hiong ham yu" definitely feel hungry everytime driving.. brings up the appetite

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
Disunting dari wikipedia

Activated carbon
, also called activated charcoal or activated coal, is a general term which covers carbon material mostly derived from charcoal. By any name, it is a material with an exceptionally high surface area. Just one gram of activated carbon has a surface area of approximately 500 m², typically determined by nitrogen gas adsorption, and includes a large amount of microporosity.

Gas purification

Filters with activated carbon are usually used in compressed air and gas purification to remove oil vapours, odours, and other hydrocarbons from the air. The most common designs use a 1 stage or 2 stage filtration principle where activated carbon is embedded inside the filter media.

oil vapours, odours, and other hydrocarbons -> Organic Comp

tai lou, i study this thing before wan lar, got do one very long report before lar (oso cut n paste from wiki, heheheheee). The waste water plant i work in oso got carbon filters wan lar. aiyaaa

after few weeks, the charcoal saturated liao, just burn off the organic stuffs n can re-use again. Can smell back all the nasty stuffs when burning:rofl:

samsoong

Feb 11, 2008
hey people.. i intro airwick... it was intro by my cousin.. great mild smell.. serious shit.. airwick.. peach..
seriously nice.. i know its a toilet air refreshener.. but seriously its nice.. :)

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hahaha....toilet air freshner in a car ar.damn.....hehehe.....but as long as it
work,it's ok.:)

samsoong

Feb 11, 2008
just bought a bottle.. airwick white peach.. seriously nice.. mmm..
but duno y it feels better in my cousin's car.. :P

mickeysew814

Known Member
Apr 15, 2006
airwick peach~ agree~damn nice! mild smell & fruity! Somemore you can throw wherever you 1.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows how to install grounding wire kits for iswara aeroback? If possible, please attach the pics of the engine bay with grounding wire installed. Thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience