Ah Long - Y U Stick On My Car....

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi All,

A friend of mine called and describe a severe problem to me over the phone and off I went to his house full arsenal (all my equipment + Makita and all.)

His description - Ah Long paste their add on my car and now cannot come out, sent to car wash to polish (i wonder which bangla he sent to), scrub also cannot get it out.... help

Actual issue - sticker mark as per below shots.

SOLUTION - Y U NO TRY POWER CLEAN!!!!

Results!

TA DAAAAAAAA

Time taken, less than 2 minutes.

Power of POWER CLEAN. Love it.

*all shots were taken using a SE VIvaz Pro so quality lacking ya*

Last edited:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sorry

Product used: Optimum Power Clean. By far the best and simplest paint cleaning product I have ever used.

Used by most guru here as well.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
stupid ah long..

if u wanna do business, don't irritate other people..

:thefinger:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Sorry

Product used: Optimum Power Clean. By far the best and simplest paint cleaning product I have ever used.

Thanks for the info. Yea, heard Optimum products work perfectly for many things. Such as ONR wash for the car and many other products. Guru Kc also a Great detailer.

JLean @ UndercoverProject

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
call the fella and inform that the bangla they hired to stick the stickers now caused yr paint to peel off ......then ask them, usually they will come and compensate u...but call them talk nicely..dont F them cos later they color yr car RED...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Sorry

Hahahaha.... GO with full gear but utilize one product nia... Hebat!

call the fella and inform that the bangla they hired to stick the stickers now caused yr paint to peel off ......then ask them, usually they will come and compensate u...but call them talk nicely..dont F them cos later they color yr car RED...
EvolutionZ... Are you serious right now???

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dear kc2,
its not funny when the stickers on yr car i guess....if u think i am joking, then its up to u...for your information, ah long also human and they also talk reasons when come to certain matters, my friend "kena" before at puchong area and they came to apologize for the mistakes cos its not them who stuck the stickers there, its the bangla or myanmar boys they hired.

ya ya ya
how about
interest free 36 months installment...free transference fees & no processing charge:rofl:

EvolutionZ... Are you serious right now???[/QUOTE]
bro Veloc,
serious bro.....it happened to my friend at puchong area but i can guarantee anything....cos who knows some dont entertain....but talk to them nicely, should be ok, but if can be polish then no need the hassle la.....:smokin:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hahahaha.... GO with full gear but utilize one product nia... Hebat
Yeah lar, my friend call and express super urgent and major problem.... go there with full gear so i dun have to travel again.....

mana tau, simple issue nia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally, today I get my self a bottle of Tufoil at Eneos One Utama.

Initially, did a engine flush and replace my oil filter. Using ENEOS 10-30w mineral oil (the orange colour). After service take a spin for 1 hr, from LDP to Bangi just to get the feel of the newly service engine.

Stop at Bangi Petronas to pour a bottle of Tufoil. At first there was no difference .. left it engine running for 5 mins .. I can notice the roar of my engine getting lower and lower ! Woah man .. im getting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience