aftermarket steering horn not working~!

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
HELP...need help from all the taiko here. yesterday I DIY change my saga BLM B-line steering to aftermarket steering. I managed to take out the old original steering, disconnect the green color wire that connected to the original steering horn button, then install the new boss kit and also new steering.

Now the problem come, the aftermarket new steering's horn button behind there got 2 connector, I try to connect the green color wire to one of it, then install, then tekan tekan no horn. Then i take out, connect the green color wire to another connector, then install back, horn still not working. So anyone with this kind of experience because I believe that I need to ground one of the point in order for the horn to work right? I diy my previous car without problem, but this one...no luck...

another thing is, how should I check the green color wire is ok ler? can I just ground this wire to the battery or car body to see if the horn is working?

really need help this time...driving without horn is so dangerous...nearly bang a taxi this morning because the taxi fella just come out from a junction without notice me and I got no horn to warn him...:mad:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
to test the green wire
just touch it to your bosskit
got sound means good lorr
remember, bosskit = negative terminal
so does your horn button have the extention to the in contact with your bosskit
if takde, then just simply pull one wire from the horn button to your bosskit (just screw the wire anywhere inside the bosskit)

kau tim terus

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to convert my new inspira to evo x bodykits. Any ideas from anyone if i order the bodykits from the shop, then ask them to spray 1st, once they done then only call me come to fix. Coz nornally i saw is u have left the car few days at thier shop for them to fix....touch up...then only spray. Any bodykits 's shop can do spray 1st then only fix into car. Plug n play mah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience