ADM AirCharger

multi

Feb 25, 2005

ADM Air Charger & Electronic Controller

The Only Variable Speed Electric Supercharger in The World! A first from Singapore.
Benefits

* Increases Power & Torque across engine rpm.
* Variable Speed System Monitors Engine Load.
* Separate Electronic Control System.
* Improved Acceleration and Engine Response.
* Increased Air Flow.

How It Works?

One popular method of increasing an engine’s performance is to cram as much air and fuel into the combustion chamber using turbochargers or supercharger. However, these mechanical devices are costly and require major modifications. Some performance cars attempt to introduce a ‘Ram Air’ system by pushing air into the engine at high speeds.

The ADM Air Charger is an electrically driven Supercharger as it forces more air into the engine increasing the engine efficiency. By the allowing the engine to have access to more air easily, the engine will increase its power and torque output. The ADM Air Charger is a variable speeds system and has a separate electronic controller to monitor the engine load and vary the blower speed to match the engine load. As it is a variable speed system, the ADM Air Charger will provide significant torque gains even at engine speeds below 4000 rpm where most drivers spend their time. Because the ADM Air Charger does not require major modifications to the air intake system, installation will take less than an hour. The ADM Air Charger takes up less than 8 amps of current and will flow more than 238 CFM Cubic Feet of Air Per Minute even at 2500rpm when it detects a high engine load.

Volumetric Efficiency

The amount of air that flows into the cylinder, compared with the cylinder volume, is called the engine's breathing - or volumetric - efficiency. In a 3 litre six cylinder engine, each cylinder has a swept volume of 500cc. If the cylinder breathes in only 400cc on the intake stroke, the engine is said to have an 80 per cent volumetric efficiency (ie 400/500 = 0.8 or 80 per cent). Volumetric efficiency will depend on lots of factors (including how well the ports flow), but let's say that the VE of the example engine is in fact 80 per cent. If this 3 litre engine is revving at 6000 rpm full throttle, this means that it inhales 7200 litres of air per minute (remember, one intake stroke per two rpm), or 120 litres per second. To put it in different units, each minute this engine consumes 254 cubic feet of air. A normal 1.6cc engine requires 120 CFM of air at 6000rpm

xmrtass98

Dec 26, 2003
what is the price...?
reliable&durabilities..?
warranties?
maintenance?
for carbies@EFI?
plug&play?

sorry so many Q... :P

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
this one not worth it lah......cost about SGD 500 /1200RM hardly any boost if any at all.....also heavy on ur batterries..better go for belt driven supercharger or turbo charger if you want real forced induction

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Seems to be good.. :)
The theory is there.. looks like a good bang for buck.. provided it is problem free..

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
go c the pics.. its like the surbo in DIY section... pc fan? the main difference is tat it got the electronic controller to control the speed.. not worth la.. rm1k+ for it??

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
if they dont use Pc-fan and instead use some propered power fan similar to the turbocharger design then it should be good..

some surbo uses the atmosphere pressure to help it "spool" which shouldn't be enough to help it spool fast enough..

but if there is a device which uses electronic to other ways to help improve the spool rate then it should be good.. :)

by the way.. i am not a ADM Charger seller, buyer, customer, user, etc... i takut suddenly kena flame or something..

and I am NOT saying that ADM Charger is good.. i am just talking about the idea behind it..

:)

multi

Feb 25, 2005
More info here.

I am not selling or related to any company mentioned. I am interested in this products and hope to get valuable comments on this item...Thanks.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
1.7psi == 0.12 bar

That's too insignificant for any real performance boost. Plus your battery could drain while you're idling.

Perhaps you'll just feel daytime driving like nightime with this device.

I think you're better off getting an extractor/exhaust + openpod + CAI/AirRam + SAFC setup. Roughly RM2k but proven results :)

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by prozac@Feb 26 2005, 17:39
1.7psi == 0.12 bar

That's too insignificant for any real performance boost. Plus your battery could drain while you're idling.

Perhaps you'll just feel daytime driving like nightime with this device.

I think you're better off getting an extractor/exhaust + openpod + CAI/AirRam + SAFC setup. Roughly RM2k but proven results :)
Totally agree with Prozac.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Air charger is good for low torque.. however, u will suck at high rev... especially for those 2 stages cam engine. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
My car paintwork looks fine, but when i touch it, it feels a bit rough. I am probably being a bit anal, but is there some way to remove the roughness?? I think its caused by the fact that I park in under the hot sun for long periods (especially during work, company doesn't provide covered car park, plan to picket soon :p). I tried polishing it, but it doesn't really help. I was thinking of claying it and also getting a better car wash, the one i am using is the el-cheapo type. Will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience