Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

FD2R-1980

Aug 29, 2011
Spore
selling CL7R stock bonnet all wrapped up..i have both pearl white and black in carbon sticker. going for SGD200. self collect in spore.

interested pls msg me at +65 97551980.

thank you.

billsan

May 7, 2012
Miri/ Sarawak
Hi bros!

I have a Ori Skunk2 Mega power dual muffler exhaust for CL7 for sale.. Direct bolt on to CL7R or type S. Condition is 9/10. No dent or bent on the muffler. I ordered it direct from USA. Use it for less than 1 yr. Built quality is 2nd to none and beautiful welding job done. Performance gain is guarantee!! 60mm diameter all the way. Exhaust tone n deep n bassy (like FGK dual muffler for CL7R).. Selling for RM2500ono! PM me if interested :)

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Hi bros!

I have a Ori Skunk2 Mega power dual muffler exhaust for CL7 for sale.. Direct bolt on to CL7R or type S. Condition is 9/10. No dent or bent on the muffler. I ordered it direct from USA. Use it for less than 1 yr. Built quality is 2nd to none and beautiful welding job done. Performance gain is guarantee!! 60mm diameter all the way. Exhaust tone n deep n bassy (like FGK dual muffler for CL7R).. Selling for RM2500ono! PM me if interested :)
alamak, interesting & tempting :banghead:

billsan

May 7, 2012
Miri/ Sarawak
alamak, interesting & tempting :banghead:[/QUOTE

The price RM2.5k is still very negotiable. I still have receipt to prove it's Ori Skunk2 from USA and it's still under 1 yr of usage. The reason i'm selling is because it's too loud for me n i'm looking for something more discreet. PM me if your interested :)

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
alamak, interesting & tempting :banghead:[/QUOTE

The price RM2.5k is still very negotiable. I still have receipt to prove it's Ori Skunk2 from USA and it's still under 1 yr of usage. The reason i'm selling is because it's too loud for me n i'm looking for something more discreet. PM me if your interested :)
haha. I have a Mugen complete set and it's not loud enough for me. But I'm not ready to part with it yet :rofl: I might be interested with the exhaust maybe at the end of the year if its still not sold yet though :smokin:

William Kck

From Facebook
May 7, 2012
www.facebook.com
haha. I have a Mugen complete set and it's not loud enough for me. But I'm not ready to part with it yet :rofl: I might be interested with the exhaust maybe at the end of the year if its still not sold yet though :smokin:
Wow u hv a rare piece of exhaust! Ya mugen exhaust is not loud at all. Not much different with stock. I had a friend using it. Mayb we shud just swap exhaust ehehheh. Alrite if u still interested in my exhaust just let me knw. Cheers!!

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Wow u hv a rare piece of exhaust! Ya mugen exhaust is not loud at all. Not much different with stock. I had a friend using it. Mayb we shud just swap exhaust ehehheh. Alrite if u still interested in my exhaust just let me knw. Cheers!!
yea bro. took me a while to get the complete set :) btw, u should join the Euro R group in FB. search for Malaysia Accord Euro-R Club. might be able to sell ur exhaust there faster ;)

billsan

May 7, 2012
Miri/ Sarawak
yea bro. took me a while to get the complete set :) btw, u should join the Euro R group in FB. search for Malaysia Accord Euro-R Club. might be able to sell ur exhaust there faster ;)
Thanks for the info bro! will definitely join! BTW i have a set of GruppeM RAM air intake system for CL7R. Condition is 8/10 with only scratches and normal wear (normal since i use it over a yr liaw). it comes with K&N air filter which is alrdy properly washed n oiled.

Attached are pics of my Skunk2 Mega power exhaust and GruppeM RAM air intake system for CL7R!

Attachments

billsan

May 7, 2012
Miri/ Sarawak
Thanks for the info bro! will definitely join! BTW i have a set of GruppeM RAM air intake system for CL7R. Condition is 8/10 with only scratches and normal wear (normal since i use it over a yr liaw). it comes with K&N air filter which is alrdy properly washed n oiled.

Attached are pics of my Skunk2 Mega power exhaust and GruppeM RAM air intake system for CL7R!
Forgot to post the price

Skunk2 Mega power exhaust: RM2.5k ono
GruppeM RAM air intake system: RM1.6K ono

PM me if ur interested!

sousuke

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Forgot to post the price

Skunk2 Mega power exhaust: RM2.5k ono
GruppeM RAM air intake system: RM1.6K ono

PM me if ur interested!
yup u should really join the group and post the WTS items there. someone was looking for the GruppeM intake last time. but forgot who and if he already found it or not :)

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hello guyz~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience