A night with Malaysian Detailing Guru - Hands on session

Veloc

3,000 RPM

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
veloc,

wat u do at nite normally? yamcha and cyber game? if yes nex time i find u...haha
Last time active gamer la... Nowadays working so busy. I will be 2 weeks in kk and 2 weeks somewhere else. If I'm in kk, night time normally go yamcha or go cyber lo... Sure... Just call me man... Sometimes yamcha with some ae kaki and mitsu kaki also... Hope gtr kaki won't mind yamcha with me lo...:biggrin:

Thanks buddy for elaborating
WATER MARK? what is it?
before & after water mark corrected

gave me this also

:love:
Thank you for your close up shots on watermark by your super camera. Haha... My camera just couldn't capture what yours can. I didn't give you the food. You paid before I can pay. How can you do this? You are guest!!!

kc,

the shop very famous for its roti....not bad huh...guess u also tried our kk foods....famous wit all kind of mee...beaufort mee, tuaran mee, sang nyuk mee, ngiu chap mee, chu chap mee...etc...u name it, we got it.. lolz
Kenny is right... Sabah is like the land of mee. Too bad KC's stay is so short and busy. Can't take him out for lunch on any day.

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
kc,

the shop very famous for its roti....not bad huh...guess u also tried our kk foods....famous wit all kind of mee...beaufort mee, tuaran mee, sang nyuk mee, ngiu chap mee, chu chap mee...etc...u name it, we got it.. lolz
yupp yupp yupp

I only had welcome sea food

for display purpose only

cheap cheap Cheapest Seafood

more shell fishes

more clams

my stay

I miss KK

trip to gaya

grap hold of this upcoming super detailer

I didn't give you the food. You paid before I can pay. How can you do this? You are guest!!!

Kenny is right... Sabah is like the land of mee. Too bad KC's stay is so short and busy. Can't take him out for lunch on any day.
hahahhaha.....it is the though that counts your wonderful hospitality & fellowship worth more than millions

Not to worry booking AK now cheap ticket .......stay tune...I will be back ...T2

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello friends :wavey:

It makes me sometimes wonder how to make dad-in-law happy.:love: I guess I’ve got the recipe to have a very happy father-in-law!:love: It seems that I’ve managed to do the trick.

Well, it’s not a visit to the HQ of Toyota Motor Inc. It's more about his ride.

He’s got a Toyota NZE (some old pics)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience