A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
I don't see the need to employ thousand of people for simple job as copy and paste. Local proton cars are more expensive and less quality than those proton they export. That shows how much they care about Malaysian.
dis one i need to agree with u sir, ive been asking sum of their employees the same question for years. the answer was short of being stupid, i wasnt satisfied, not a bit!!! "kita kena jaga kualiti barang2 export" was one of their answer, wtf was dat? and we dont need good quality cars? fcuk you laa!! err, hehe.. emo jap, hihi..

but i seriously think, the quality for malaysia market is top notch now with the new gen proton, kan? kan? are there any difference in the car quality ke between what we have here and exported proton cars ke now? from what ive seen, they have the same spec waja, satria gti with us in aussie. kan?

vvip

Oct 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Specs are the same, but quality and price aren't. Even after exchange rates and other country's import tax, stamp duty dealer's profit etc. it is still at least twice as cheap as what we pay for in Malaysia. Other words, price for 1 local proton = 2 export protons.
Government impose high import tax to protect local automotive makers, but PROTON selling the local made cars TWICE as expensive to Malaysian. LEACHING our money and yet giving us SHIT quality cars. And the best thing is we are all forced to buy it, because the government left us no choice.

Why after 25 years of making cars and yet not good enough to compete with other cars?
Answer is easy. There isn't any cars that can compete with 200% import tax imposed. Proton don't have to worry whether they can sell their car, because no matter how overprice or low quality they sell, we still have to buy it. When there is no competitions, there is no urge to improve. Just like StreamyX, no matter how slow or how often it disconnect, we still have to subscribe it right?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Specs are the same, but quality and price aren't. Even after exchange rates and other country's import tax, stamp duty dealer's profit etc. it is still at least twice as cheap as what we pay for in Malaysia. Other words, price for 1 local proton = 2 export protons.
Government impose high import tax to protect local automotive makers, but PROTON selling the local made cars TWICE as expensive to Malaysian. LEACHING our money and yet giving us SHIT quality cars. And the best thing is we are all forced to buy it, because the government left us no choice.

Why after 25 years of making cars and yet not good enough to compete with other cars?
Answer is easy. There isn't any cars that can compete with 200% import tax imposed. Proton don't have to worry whether they can sell their car, because no matter how overprice or low quality they sell, we still have to buy it. When there is no competitions, there is no urge to improve. Just like StreamyX, no matter how slow or how often it disconnect, we still have to subscribe it right?
thank you for pointing dis out sir, although its very hard to swallow, its the truth nonetheless.. hopefully sum of the proton guys see this and do sumthing, anything to improve their quality ler, or at least the pricing

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

iam using P1 jer, satisfied ler so far..

aminnorrashid

Feb 13, 2008
i heard 4b11 turbo also will be use for next protons car. the manual book for workshop is in preparation. wish it will be come true.. hehe.. peace no war..

Known Member
Jun 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the inspira/mitsu mivec is just for continous valve timing change toward fuel saving or for valve lift/elevated control for higher engine output same as 80's mivec?

Last edited:

Crespo

Nov 16, 2010
Taiping
Inspira X?should give extra package..4 port brembo caliper,bendix metal king brake pad,200hp(NA),carbon fiber bonet,turbo engine(300hp),gt spoiler,wide body,18 inc rims,..for RM122 000...ok la..he!he!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Inspira X?should give extra package..4 port brembo caliper,bendix metal king brake pad,200hp(NA),carbon fiber bonet,turbo engine(300hp),gt spoiler,wide body,18 inc rims,..for RM122 000...ok la..he!he!
wow... so early u dreaming ka?:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

i guess u can do the reservation at banbantan.com or at Waitlonglong.com
:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
you must be joking.

i'm still struggling to comprehend the asking price for theNeo R3 Lotus Racing edition , and now you came up with this one. :biggrin:

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
The R3 version of Inspira. Looks menacing.

Powertrain
Engine MIVEC Turbo, 4 Cylinder, DOCH 16V
Max Output (kw/rpm) 177/6000
Max Torque (Nm/rpm) 343/3000
Fuel Tank Capacity (Litre) 59

Performance
Maximum Speed (km/h) 232km/h
Acceleration (sec) 5.6
Fuel Consumption@90km (L/100km) 6.3L/100km

Chassis
Power Steering Hydraulic
Suspension (front/rear) Macpherson Strut with Stabiliser Bar / Multilink with Stabiliser Bar
Multilink with Stabiliser Bar
Brake (front/rear) 15" Vent Disc / 14" Solid Disc
Tyre Size 245/40/R18
Wheel Rim 18"X8J Alloy Wheels
Dimensions & Weight
Overall L x W x H (mm) 4570 x 1760 x 1490
Wheelbase (mm) 2635
Ground Clearance (mm) 140
Kerb Weight (kg) 1135

Seat & Door Trim Finishing Black Nappa & Black Luxvelvet RECARO
Sport Mode With Paddle Shifter
Day Running Lights

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience