A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
even in this day and age of google, people still bash proton without even searching for any info about what proton-mitsu are doing, or platform sharing, or technology partner, or even barter trade...

kevii

Apr 18, 2006
lolll at most of the comments....for those who condemning a lot...are u guys the mitsu lancer owners?? i feel sorry for u guys..
--------------------

bro..its not about being an owner or not...

its after 25 years... its just a shame tht thy cant do better thn a rebadge...n futhermore...dont forget

its out tax payers money (yours, mine, our parents n all) funded into them all this while... and we end up with this rebadging exercise... makes u wonder what have they done wif all those money..

is this what u call a nation's pride n joy?

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
--------------------

bro..its not about being an owner or not...

its after 25 years... its just a shame tht thy cant do better thn a rebadge...n futhermore...dont forget

its out tax payers money (yours, mine, our parents n all) funded into them all this while... and we end up with this rebadging exercise... makes u wonder what have they done wif all those money..

is this what u call a nation's pride n joy?
25yrs is quite young for car manufacturer bro. plus they own mitsu stocks. so once they produce car same like mitsu. they can start rnd.proton take wira then they produce waja and gen2. now inspira then only new model.

plus some of us should be glad. lancer gt is 123k while inspira 2.0cvt is 94k. i know i can affort both price. even more. but remember.... there are some of us that cant affort it. some might condemn but some will be grateful. proton shaved almost 30k from lancer price.

u wan lancer look? change front bumper. few thousands je kot. no biggie deal.

i bet.... some of people here condemn proton. but comfirm some of u guys own wira,waja,gen2 or mayb already book inspira.

for some yang condemn..... if u tak puas hati with proton. u want nice car. get la evo,subaru r35. bmw,merc. bentley. IF u can affort. if not just keep ur thoughts to urself.

peace and drive safe people :driver::biggrin:

MDQ

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
malaysia
even in this day and age of google, people still bash proton without even searching for any info about what proton-mitsu are doing, or platform sharing, or technology partner, or even barter trade...
yea i agree with you, proton suck ballz

Last edited:

potssum

Jan 17, 2005
with the advanced of the internet people are still lacking in their research. they just throw their blunt statement without facts and figure. but i do share their views on this. being proton owner myself.. proton quality is wayyyy behind their competitor( what to do my pocket is not deep enough)... but if u cant make good car like toyota or honda try copy them nicely like produa are doing with their myvi and alza.. like i said b4, to start a new model... require a lot of funding ( you i and our parents money) so doesnt make sense if we are going to spent this money and at the end of the day they cant make much profit out from it. so if you guys haf a deep pocket get lancer evo X for those who wants the look go for inspira. for those who bought lancer just chill.. those car are JDM and will much sought after soon.. ( i hope). for proton haters.. keep up the good work, let proton know ya feeling :)

prelude76

Oct 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sebiji rupa evo X.. whatlah weh?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

25yrs is quite young for car manufacturer bro. plus they own mitsu stocks. so once they produce car same like mitsu. they can start rnd.proton take wira then they produce waja and gen2. now inspira then only new model.

plus some of us should be glad. lancer gt is 123k while inspira 2.0cvt is 94k. i know i can affort both price. even more. but remember.... there are some of us that cant affort it. some might condemn but some will be grateful. proton shaved almost 30k from lancer price.

u wan lancer look? change front bumper. few thousands je kot. no biggie deal.

i bet.... some of people here condemn proton. but comfirm some of u guys own wira,waja,gen2 or mayb already book inspira.

for some yang condemn..... if u tak puas hati with proton. u want nice car. get la evo,subaru r35. bmw,merc. bentley. IF u can affort. if not just keep ur thoughts to urself.

peace and drive safe people :driver::biggrin:
no offence sir but, dont you thnk it looks exactly like evo X? i mean,i have nothng against proton, but at the very least, mod it lah, so it looks like a proton inspira instead of evo X.. like they did w putra wira,or satria..

advangt

Oct 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
with the advanced of the internet people are still lacking in their research. they just throw their blunt statement without facts and figure. but i do share their views on this. being proton owner myself.. proton quality is wayyyy behind their competitor( what to do my pocket is not deep enough)... but if u cant make good car like toyota or honda try copy them nicely like produa are doing with their myvi and alza.. like i said b4, to start a new model... require a lot of funding ( you i and our parents money) so doesnt make sense if we are going to spent this money and at the end of the day they cant make much profit out from it. so if you guys haf a deep pocket get lancer evo X for those who wants the look go for inspira. for those who bought lancer just chill.. those car are JDM and will much sought after soon.. ( i hope). for proton haters.. keep up the good work, let proton know ya feeling :)
yup i agree with u. don't think we pay tax only for proton.proton also pay tax to goverment maa..proton also need to pay salary to their staff..some middle income person who cannot affort to buy lancer also pay tax..now they can buy one although not ori.to the person who condemn proton ,do you buy proton cars or do you buy mitsubishi cars?i don't think you buy proton cars. think positive la bro..

jaymansion

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
"While we wait around and hunt for more information, here's a little something that Tom whipped up when we asked him how he thought the Inspira-X may look like, the man prefers to let his pictures do the talking, we hope he's right because that could just be the best looking Proton in a while."

Of course the picture is a photoCHOP one. I think he is trying to say how TOM is wishing the car will be looked alike(in a picture form). Cheers:driver:
so the guy thinks that the best looking inspira would be converting back to lancer evo front bumper?
sounds stupid.....

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
New scenario:

Mits Lancer 2.0GT owner: Tauke R3 Body kit ada ka?

Shop: Ada boss... half-cut or fiber or Orginal or 2nd pun ada...harga boleh runding.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hei im looking for shop that does custom bodykits for myvi around kl..
i anyone have a good desig can u post here n if the shop have website state it....tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience