4g93 Mivec Turbo Waja project(Many pictures be warned)

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
i dont know where i put my dyno sheet, cant recall the torque . peak hp around 5k ish rpm and peak torque around high 4k rpm, thats why i limit my rpm at 6.5k rpm.

running and tuning 97.
Fuhhh nice la peak torque 4k RPM. Mine peak slightly higher at 5K RPM, but pulls alot longer kot, since peak HP is at 7000RPM and even above that still the HP doesn't drop off that quickly. i suspect my downpipe might be a restriction as I am using the original EVO downpipe, and also the fuel quality... But damn reluctant to run on RON97 :laugh:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Sup guys, been some time since I've updated this.

Not much had been done/happening on my car as I have a motorbike and also a Volvo S80 now so I rotate between the 3 vehicles. Last Saturday I managed to hit the dyno though, and here are the results, before my accessory belt decided to say goodbye. 235hp and 276nm of torque on a Dynokraft dyno, whose numbers are pretty understated, similar to Mainline's numbers. If you see the chart the highest run I did was around 245hp, but that run was knocking and I had to dial back on the ign timing to avoid knock.

not bad... mine 1.1bar 247whp/307nm torque on awd .driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Mmmmm nice one la stock standard boost, no need pening pening weird ass problems like me, just simple reliable power :biggrin:
standard engine and turbo..

but not running non standard boost level...

ANNNDDD i have to redoing almost everything the previous owner jackass mechanic...one example... i found more stripped bolt than the good one while working on it recently...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

ANNNDDD i have to redoing almost everything the previous owner jackass mechanic...one example... i found more stripped bolt than the good one while working on it recently...
Which should make u even more confidence with that ride...it survived multiple stripped bolt, surely it can take a beating.

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya

wahh, so my car is almost the same power level as a subaru with increased boost level haha

Ok la, at least you found the bolts before it started causing an issue

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Which should make u even more confidence with that ride...it survived multiple stripped bolt, surely it can take a beating.
maybe...haha...im pretty soft on car engine...but not so on suspension :driver: coz #rallydriver :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
wahh, so my car is almost the same power level as a subaru with increased boost level haha

Ok la, at least you found the bolts before it started causing an issue
its wrx engine with 240/250hp on flywheel from factory.... so 247hp on AWD wheel is OK to me... haha... (its about 280hp on flywheel since awd gearbox robbing much of the power...and the turbo maxed out already..since the stock TD04L is pretty small).... the 3xxNM torque is good for street driving and touge road balik kampung....coz thats what im using that car mostly...

future plan maybe just about 360whp when its time to do full rebuild...maybe 10years later... we'll see... :biggrin:

but your car maybe faster...coz lighter body... :driver: it sure does feels light at acceleration when boost+mivec kicking in... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience