2010 Toyota Vios Bodykit

NoFear7

NoFear7

Apr 1, 2009
Hello everyone! :itsme:

I am new in modifications and i am planning to modify my new 2010 T.vios. Can any of the Shop owners or anyone out there send me some nice design and location of your shop? I would love to pay a visit to your place to check out all the design you have, of course if possible i would prefer to see it(design) online first. Thank you very much in advance, :biggrin:

NoFear7

NoFear7

Apr 1, 2009
Ohh, thanks alot! I checked on them, but not much choices. Is there any way I could see more of those. I tried buildingoogle-ing on that. Tough luck.. :banghead:

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

NoFear7

NoFear7

Apr 1, 2009
Hey thanks alot, there are many choices there but yet only one caught my attention. Do you know where i can get C-One Bodykit? With ABS, if i remembered correctly ABS has better quality than pu/fiber right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Anyone would like to recommend me a good exhaust shop who does a nice quality job and has a wide range of mufflers or if not able to custom them.

Planning to have a complete cat back exhaust upgrade and to go stainless steel all the way. So, hoping that the shop also does TIG welding.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience