Engine and gearbox vibrate when passing through watery

May 10, 2022
Hi there.. im doing k24 swap into my civic fd about a month ago. im having few problem.
1. whistling sound near right front when high rev ( above 6500 rpm upward ) - suspect driveshaft bearing .
2. Engine and gearbox vibrate when passing through watery .
There is no problem of vibration if speeding the car on dry road.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi there.. im doing k24 swap into my civic fd about a month ago. im having few problem.
1. whistling sound near right front when high rev ( above 6500 rpm upward ) - suspect driveshaft bearing .
2. Engine and gearbox vibrate when passing through watery .
There is no problem of vibration if speeding the car on dry road.
You DIY-ed the swap? If not why not go back to the shop to fix it for you?

#1 is a bit hard to troubleshoot without hearing the sound
#2 maybe it's a ABS sensor issue?

condifent2022

May 10, 2022
You DIY-ed the swap? If not why not go back to the shop to fix it for you?

#1 is a bit hard to troubleshoot without hearing the sound
#2 maybe it's a ABS sensor issue?
tq for your kind response. till now my mechanic is trying to figure out what when wrong... and yet they still could'nt find any solution. i've change the tie rod end and also a set of FRONT LOWER ARM BUSH "BIG / "SMALL" , 2 pcs of stabilizer link.. and till now i could'nt run my car safely on wet condition. it will skid to the left or right if i run through
pile of water.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
tq for your kind response. till now my mechanic is trying to figure out what when wrong... and yet they still could'nt find any solution. i've change the tie rod end and also a set of FRONT LOWER ARM BUSH "BIG / "SMALL" , 2 pcs of stabilizer link.. and till now i could'nt run my car safely on wet condition. it will skid to the left or right if i run through
pile of water.
The ABS sensor?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the looks department, the New FLX remains identical to the recently launched FL, which by itself, is a vast improvement over the first gen Saga. The 2 important difference lies in the CVT transmission and an improved engine breathing through the IAFM intake.

Photos and Report by Alvin Lee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience