Voltage stabilizer & grounding cables

xi4n9

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Car radio's turn off(press) and on(release) when brake

i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?

Will it helps if i install VS and Grounding cable? or something cut lose inside?i've never touch anything before. if my negative terminal of the battery cable abit "sot" is this the problem which link to brake and radio/light?

Last edited:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
I wanted to ask about the product above, do you guys install these items? i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?
sounds like something went wrong with the installation
did this only happen after you installed the volt stabiliser and groundings?

xi4n9

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
no, i mean does this 2 items help my problem bro. =(
cause my car not break sure will off and on the radio, lights got dim. do u guys install such items above?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
that maybe actually your original grounding wire got some problem like damaged or not in good condition (especially old car)

so when u install another grounding kit...then surely it helps to cure....but not solving the true problem....maybe u shud double check your car wiring back to properly troubleshoot the problem back...

and voltage stabilizer as the name suggest that it helps reduce voltage drop/spike whenever got current load/unload (such as a/c on-off and light on-off)

nathanraja45

May 26, 2011
Selangor
Bro check whether your battery charge is ok...try to see if ur alternator is charging your battery...Easiest way 2 know whether ur alternator is working is by disconnecting negative terminal of ur battery when its running...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros & pros,

just wanna ask? how to know whether the sports spring still can be used or not/kong just by itself?

i got my pren sports spring brand monza ie progressive sports spring but he said had be using it for 1 1/2 year alredi. is it kong alredi or can be used it.

i don wan to pasang it and later knowing that its kong alredi. waste my $$$.

can help aaa all the sifus in zth. thanks a lot bros.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience