TiTan High-Low Adjustable Suspension. Need change spring to adjust?

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Do i need to change the spring to adjust the front high low so called adjustable suspension ?

Its on a Kenari with a 2.8kg spring (on pervious owner) and now put into my kenari it was too low til it hit my fender and bumper was gliding thru bump.

so i went back to titan and ask them to make the front higher, titan boss mr.richard say have to put in a spacer in the spring and adjust it higher.... he say that is the most fastest and cheapest way. (but not safe lar, i think!)

another way , he say was to change the spring to longer one ... and it gonna cost me money.... i agreed to change the sprind due to safety reason...and then out of the blue, his staff bring out a 4kg spring and install on my car. i ask the staff if the spring would be too hard for a small car like kenari , he say will be abit hard.

then i went and ask the boss again, he say okie one... and nothing much he say to convience me. as he seem busy building a new set for a kembara that came in that day.

so end of the day, a 4kg installed and it was bumpy like riding a horse........... sad as it is, i am going back there tomorrow (thursday)... what should i do ?

is REALLY adjustable high low need to change spring before can adjust ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, my brother's superbike, a 1994 Honda CBR900 was stolen at the Sg. Besi PLUS R&R at 2.30pm on 23 April 2008. Someone hijacked it (while it was parked and LOCKED) when he went to the KFC there to buy food.

It is grey and silver in colour. I will post the photos later when I receive them from my brother, too bad I do not have them with me now.

If anyone has any information, PLEASE contact :

Jay Lam at 012-3084907 or 013-4352755
Johan : 019-4579282

This bike is my brother's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience