ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
hi guys,sorry to hijack this thread...im not driving a corona but an olskool toyota....may i knw anyone here got st150 original radiator with cooling fan to let go?i wanna to modify it into my car because the existing radiator was small and the cooling was not so efficiency during hot day...pls let me know...thx:biggrin:

the photo:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
hi guys,sorry to hijack this thread...im not driving a corona but an olskool toyota....may i knw anyone here got st150 original radiator with cooling fan to let go?i wanna to modify it into my car because the existing radiator was small and the cooling was not so efficiency during hot day...pls let me know...thx:biggrin:

the photo:
mine is the standard st150 engine, but my radiator doesn't look like that...:confused:

Bump:
wah shan..oredi change ur mind to giv new heart 4 ur lovely machine huh?:biggrin:
ya la bro... cannot tahan ady.... always overheating my engine... i want to go 180km/h but my engine wants only 60km/h....:rofl:

Bump:
ice..mine also carb only..so both of us can test power lor..hehehhehe
:rofl:really ah...i thought i saw a intercooler there!...if both also carbs, we'll just be making lots of pollution but car never moved much!:smokin::rofl::rofl:

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
blank..you are using Datsun???

Why not use back the original Radiator, and also better get the original fan also that is mounted and move by the belt pulley, this will give you good ventilaltion and cooling power. Don;t ever change to electric fan, cause electric fans are not capable to give that cooling effect.

ice...where got intercooler...that one is for the air cond///:rofl:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
mine is the standard st150 engine, but my radiator doesn't look like that...:confused:

Bump:

ya la bro... cannot tahan ady.... always overheating my engine... i want to go 180km/h but my engine wants only 60km/h....:rofl:

Bump:

:rofl:really ah...i thought i saw a intercooler there!...if both also carbs, we'll just be making lots of pollution but car never moved much!:smokin::rofl::rofl:
oic...:confused:
but bro corona_ice...got wording "ST150" at the radiator there...btw,can u snap ur ST150 radiator and post it up here let me have a look...thx ya~~

blank..you are using Datsun???

Why not use back the original Radiator, and also better get the original fan also that is mounted and move by the belt pulley, this will give you good ventilaltion and cooling power. Don;t ever change to electric fan, cause electric fans are not capable to give that cooling effect.

ice...where got intercooler...that one is for the air cond///:rofl:
bro bunner...me toyota die hard fans ma...u should knw im driving kamben kp61 rite...

the original radiator was only single layer and small...im using electrical fans not clutch fan...the fans bolted in frt and rear of the radiator...oh ya,forgotten to mention earlier...my car was using thermostat too....

budaksejuk

May 18, 2009
shan..don't forget to post ur daily transplant progress ha..:biggrin:

kancil lmtd

Jun 23, 2008
i got problem on my dashboard installation. i already install with the engine.the bad one is the dash not properly install and the armrest not install yet.so, i would like to find the workshop can fix for me..anybody can give me suggestion?currently my location at Johor and for me it ok if aroud kl,shah alam, johor, and negeri 9.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
shan..don't forget to post ur daily transplant progress ha..:biggrin:
not yet bro...still got time:slug:... got many other things to do first:sleep:... plus not enough cash incase other problems occurs:rolleyes:

Bump:
oic...:confused:
but bro corona_ice...got wording "ST150" at the radiator there...btw,can u snap ur ST150 radiator and post it up here let me have a look...thx ya~~
will do... but what i did was i changed my fans to the kancil radiator fans... they got higher rpm motors...so stronger air get pulled in... :nurse:

Bump:
i got problem on my dashboard installation. i already install with the engine.the bad one is the dash not properly install and the armrest not install yet.so, i would like to find the workshop can fix for me..anybody can give me suggestion?currently my location at Johor and for me it ok if aroud kl,shah alam, johor, and negeri 9.
:banghead:oh no.... y couldn't the mechanic do it? now the next guy is also going to give u a big bill... in johor u can try kareza69 (hakim) he did his conversion in johor...check with him.. in central u can check with metaru...:listen: and this is the reason i still haven't done my engine conversion....

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Mr kareza69,how can i meet u?currently i'm at pasir gudang
u should give him a p.m coz he told me last time that he seldom online... i'll pm u his handphone num...

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i wanted to load sum pictures of the corona gt-r but i can't find the attachements folder...:hmmmm:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Hi guys,

Long time, no see / no hear. How's everybody ?

Some update: Someone asked for my Beams & he's very keen:love:. So maybe if the price's right, then probably it's time for me to retire. :laugh:

If that doesn't work out, there's an on going project with the Beams. It's in the workshop now.

Keep in touch, people. Cheers.:wavey:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
:proud: My new mistress :love: :

Full carbon fiber frame, fork, seat post, handlebar...blah, blah.. :listen: Costs more than my Beams halfcut already....... & still upgrading :bawling:

But rider...:slug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
oohhh nooo! why mr.yau? why???? bicycles are good... but cars are even better! unless ur a green peace activist!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im new to turbo thingy here .. hope can get sifu advice.

basically, how many type of turbo are there ?
As i know, ppl normally use plug and plug turbo now... But i also heard of superturbo and supercharge thingy @_@

If im driving satria 1.3(m) efi, can i just plug and play the turbo without change engine ?

Or 2nd option ..

If i change to new cps gen2, and i plug n play turbo ... issit recomended ?

And how much cost would that be ?

Hope to get more info from all sifu :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience