Random Car Pics Part 2

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
haha tai kor advan, you think thats crazy?? What do you think of this then, the most amazing transplant Ive seen is the BMW V12 from a 850i or the 750i into a E30 3-series bmw.. haha now thats insane, that 3 series is almost half the size of the S-class..

But then, seeing a V12 in an ordinary car = sleeping monster.

I duno about changing the sparkplugs lar, but the bmw v12 has 2 ecu's, thats more headache than changing sparkplugs if ecu go haywire.. maybe the benz v12 has 2 ecu's too?

Last edited:

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
how much are those S600 now? They are still very comfy. And there is a significant difference between the average S320 and those..

Last edited:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
saw this car at my fren's shop....i dunno how rare it is...
but its very rare to me...i mean the engine...S600 V12

crazy car for the crazy owner.

dunno how much petrol will cost him pergi balik from pusing to menglembu everyday haha lol

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Changing spark-plugs is nothing if you consider re-shimming the valves ....

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
just a question. how do you know thats an e-class?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
brader 318i....errr....i tried look back at my post...tot i mistypo...but nope...
thats and S.....or u refering sumone else post?

thats just ordinary S.....long based....
with built in phone, fax and such facilities....but the feel inside is definately diffrent than normal S320....the carpet, door trim and such is really diffrent...
feel so VIP siting in it....owned by a sohai fren of mine....bought it on monday, then straight to my frens shop to strip everything out....
he threw off the fax machine, phone and bla bla.....
doin more sound proof and audio stuff.....damn gila....

bOi-R : ...i also got a fren who goin to transplant a V12 into his old 5series beemer....
who? hehe....everybody know him here.....let himself to the post the picts....

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
Nice novitec :)

Heres my first contribution. Apologies for the bad pics..

1957 VW Beetle, you cant get any more original than this.. took it on my last trip to Nippon.

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Erm... WTH is that red bar?! Anti theft mechanism or wheel kena lock, Japanese style?

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
its more of like how you cannot get away without paying for parking. you dont pay, its wont drop to let u go. haha apart from being a security mechanism.

it has a long bar (that checkered plate thing) that flips up after you drive onto the parking lot. if you try to drive away, it only damages your car and u cannot drive over it, but I've seen 4wd's doing this (Hummer h2) lol no probs. But then the general Japanese public are so obedient that they will actually follow rules.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

at idle the vacuum gauge stays at 21 mmhg but when aircond is switched on, it dropped to somewhere around 16 mmhg

is this normal? if it is, can someone explain how running on aircond at idle decreases pressure drop inside plenum?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience