Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
skywalker,
small head plug is not directly suitable for our engines... my fren using on his wira SE also said not suitable for his engine... i use this plug bcos no5 big plugs are too hot as i always drive at high revs... the small head plugs work just fine in my engine... ngam ngam hou... no deposit on the tip...

biz-da-tech

Jan 21, 2006
well last time I use stormberg with oem cable I think I forget but I felt redline are better. But still very wish to try pro tallye also still console by friend said redline cable are already enough

all this while i am using cheap plugs or shud i say 17 bucks normal denso plugs.. bought da super 4 cos of gra so needed some oomphh while going out of a cone :rofl:

anyway da super 4 cost 45 bucks only, worth da try :driver:
unker where u buy bosch super 4 rm45??... ciplak one ah??... i also want leh... got mechanic ask me dun use copper plugs jor coz i mod so much adi... better use quality plugs such as platinum...

i mod little bit only mah.... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

good sharing :)

according to my experience :

- Bosch super4 have not much difference than stock plugs, performance un-noticable
- Iridium is useless piece of shit and overpriced
(copper is much responsive to produce sparks)
- Volker is slightly better but overpriced
- Spitfire is good, with stock plug cables, you can feel the respond at the low rev is much better

The best setup I using now, is.......NGK oem plugs ! With DIY Side-Gapping, along with Pro-Rallye power plug cables. Pro-Rallye costs about RM180-220 and worth every single cent, it improved my engine revving powerband TREMEDOUSLY!

I believe, possessing a MSD spark coil amplifier, is the best (RM1300+-) kekeke

my 1cent :wavey:
IMO, bosch super 4 has similar performance with oem sidegapping plugs...

but some said the improvement u can't really feel and all also is same just only u can see the different is lifespan???

Well LOL plug cable do the most of the thing?

Pro tallye cable are good right? Currenttly using redline 10mm.
IMO, prorallye cables aint really worth every sen of it... if ur oem cables are not defective, it should be good enough... last time i change coz hand itchy... after changing, not much difference...

Pro-Rallye cables have a capasistor on each individual cable to each spark plug, thats the magic of it :)
capacitor??.. got meh??... where??... got photo ah??...

skywalker,
small head plug is not directly suitable for our engines... my fren using on his wira SE also said not suitable for his engine... i use this plug bcos no5 big plugs are too hot as i always drive at high revs... the small head plugs work just fine in my engine... ngam ngam hou... no deposit on the tip...
ooo... big head oem ngk also got bp6es mar... i'm using bp6es big head... no problem... i only face problems with the small head....

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
to me.. plugs are just to ignite the fuel... the only difference in expensive plugs are they last longer... and able to ignite more accurately at high rpms...

getting super expensive plugs is not a need for me... as i am not going for competition or making money out of it...

after all... i prefer to get new plugs every now n then.. rather than sticking to the same old set for a long long time... heheh...

Mar 21, 2008
skywalker,

go find out urself what is Pro-Rallye lor, why must i show u picture, u dono how to use google isit ? :rofl:

Bump: skywalker,

go find out urself what is Pro-Rallye lor, why must i show u picture, u dono how to use google isit ? :rofl:

jinkl

May 22, 2004
How's the Redline cables doing ? I havent tried before, hmmmm

Pro-Rallye cables have a capasistor on each individual cable to each spark plug, thats the magic of it :)
its already proven to the world
the best spark plug cables are
Taylor , MSD's , Magnecore , NGK , etc

Pro-Rallye is made in where, malaysia ? got official website ?
first search in google brings out zth , mudah.my ? lolx

maybe you jst tricked your mind that your performance on ur super sentra has improved
please read the technical document below for you to know about ingition cables and etc
its already been tested and it showed that even Nology dropped out in power
so u tink this Pro-Rallye copy of Nology works great ?
if i see a beefed up machine with Pro-Ralleye, the owner deserved to be shot lol

http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/truth.htm nah, read properly :) please absorb the info

dunno how to use google and research is it ?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

good sharing :)

according to my experience :

- Bosch super4 have not much difference than stock plugs, performance un-noticable
- Iridium is useless piece of shit and overpriced
(copper is much responsive to produce sparks)
- Volker is slightly better but overpriced
- Spitfire is good, with stock plug cables, you can feel the respond at the low rev is much better

The best setup I using now, is.......NGK oem plugs ! With DIY Side-Gapping, along with Pro-Rallye power plug cables. Pro-Rallye costs about RM180-220 and worth every single cent, it improved my engine revving powerband TREMEDOUSLY!

I believe, possessing a MSD spark coil amplifier, is the best (RM1300+-) kekeke

my 1cent :wavey:
Iridium's is a kind of metal material , lolx , how does ur conclusion say iridium is a piece of shit but Volker is slightly better, then volker is wht ? plutonium lol ?

i suggest u throw away that capacitor spark plug cable , get a high power BOCSH HEC Coils , CDI system such as ARC or MSD , thts true capacitor discharge , not some funny spark plug cable dude

jinkl

May 22, 2004
ooh....danger danger, jin mengamuk...lols
where got mengamuk , he simply simply shoot skywalker :D hahaha
all i know is that skywalker contributes more to zth than him n he is humble
bt yet this SoYouThinkPandai atittude fella :D hehehe because HeThinksHeIsPandai mar

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
unker where u buy bosch super 4 rm45??... ciplak one ah??... i also want leh... got mechanic ask me dun use copper plugs jor coz i mod so much adi... better use quality plugs such as platinum...

i mod little bit only mah.... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

IMO, bosch super 4 has similar performance with oem sidegapping plugs...

IMO, prorallye cables aint really worth every sen of it... if ur oem cables are not defective, it should be good enough... last time i change coz hand itchy... after changing, not much difference...

capacitor??.. got meh??... where??... got photo ah??...

ooo... big head oem ngk also got bp6es mar... i'm using bp6es big head... no problem... i only face problems with the small head....
u wan, i get for u lor :biggrin:

to me.. plugs are just to ignite the fuel... the only difference in expensive plugs are they last longer... and able to ignite more accurately at high rpms...

getting super expensive plugs is not a need for me... as i am not going for competition or making money out of it...

after all... i prefer to get new plugs every now n then.. rather than sticking to the same old set for a long long time... heheh...
yeah... fresh plugs are better off... later got budget only think about plugs... now maintain using my oem plugs first... thanks for the comments...

skywalker,

another pandai cakap saja kes

its already proven to the world
the best spark plug cables are
Taylor , MSD's , Magnecore , NGK , etc

Pro-Rallye is made in where, malaysia ? got official website ?
first search in google brings out zth , mudah.my ? lolx

maybe you jst tricked your mind that your performance on ur super sentra has improved
please read the technical document below for you to know about ingition cables and etc
its already been tested and it showed that even Nology dropped out in power
so u tink this Pro-Rallye copy of Nology works great ?
if i see a beefed up machine with Pro-Ralleye, the owner deserved to be shot lol

http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/truth.htm nah, read properly :) please absorb the info

dunno how to use google and research is it ?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
thanks jin

u wan, i get for u lor :biggrin:
haha... dun need first la... settle whats important first.... plugs i still got alot of stock...

skywalker,

this is what i found... but i no see any strong evidence supporting its claim...

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
wow.. now only i know Pro-Rallye cables got MAGIC!!! look at the pic with the bright spark!!

Bump: wow.. now only i know Pro-Rallye cables got MAGIC!!! look at the pic with the bright spark!!

wan to ask satria gti 2.0 use what denso plug?
Satria GTi 2.0??? :hmmmm:

what powerplant? btw this thread is about 4G13/15 la bro...

Hi bro n sis,

My Putra is using the stock spoiler at the moment. If you havent seen one before, well, it looks tame, small, gentlemanlish...let's just say very low profile one.

I will put on bodykits on the car soon and I plan to install carbon fibre bonnet as well. Since I'm doing such a major "overhaul" of the body department of the car, I must also change the spoiler...

But I duno to go for the normal spoiler or put in a GT wing...What's the...