Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
drex is using super4 plugs.... been using for damn long already... i think at least 4 years already... still running in his car...

my engine is using NGK small head plugs... BKR6E if not mistaken... more power n nicer to rev on my stocknia settings...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i got a set of Splitfire Triple Platinum... my fren gave them to me when he was selling off his car... he claimed that one set is RM2XX...

well... the torque is better... but i use a cheap of cheap no 6 plugs also get the same results..:confused:

Last edited:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
saw one guy selling apexi AFC Single Button for Rm280, actually worth it or not?can it help tune my Air fuel ratio?seems like it comes with the harness

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
drex is using super4 plugs.... been using for damn long already... i think at least 4 years already... still running in his car...

my engine is using NGK small head plugs... BKR6E if not mistaken... more power n nicer to rev on my stocknia settings...
guan, i tried using the small head plug before, but modded arr.... lasted me a few weeks only dont know why... mayb fouled by overly rich AFR... engine sputtered and mis fired... at last i remove it and replace with normal big head type...

why having a resistored sparkplug is better in fuel injection engine??..

isn't it the heat range that matters, not the plug type?
yeap... but of coz, the model also important... size does matter...

saw one guy selling apexi AFC Single Button for Rm280, actually worth it or not?can it help tune my Air fuel ratio?seems like it comes with the harness
not worth... if can get safcII... price now soar up to rm800 for 2nd hand item... crazy... but safcII offers 12-point fuel correction instead of 1-point fuel correction in AFC single button....

top up abit more get SAFC neo, 16-point fuel correction... with vr nice GUI display... :P

labulabi

Known Member
Feb 12, 2009
from my experience, different engine setup needs different plugs. i've used various spark plugs, incl iridium, super 4, g power, champion copper cold, and now cheapo waja plug..every one of them is useful, just a matter of which spark plug supply the most suitable heat range that our engine setup required.the thing about iridium is, they last longer but not necessarily being the most suitable.

im a newbie. dont whack me if im wrong:driver:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
all this while i am using cheap plugs or shud i say 17 bucks normal denso plugs.. bought da super 4 cos of gra so needed some oomphh while going out of a cone :rofl:

anyway da super 4 cost 45 bucks only, worth da try :driver:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
Splitfire I get around rm140rm so might going to try out since guan said rm2xx expensive :p

Well I forget what iridium I using all I know the poster of the cover is eagle? Do any one know what brand is that?

Thx for the video

Bump: Splitfire I get around rm140rm so might going to try out since guan said rm2xx expensive :p

Well I forget what iridium I using all I know the poster of the cover is eagle? Do any one know what brand is that?

Thx for the video

Mar 21, 2008
good sharing :)

according to my experience :

- Bosch super4 have not much difference than stock plugs, performance un-noticable
- Iridium is useless piece of shit and overpriced
(copper is much responsive to produce sparks)
- Volker is slightly better but overpriced
- Spitfire is good, with stock plug cables, you can feel the respond at the low rev is much better

The best setup I using now, is.......NGK oem plugs ! With DIY Side-Gapping, along with Pro-Rallye power plug cables. Pro-Rallye costs about RM180-220 and worth every single cent, it improved my engine revving powerband TREMEDOUSLY!

I believe, possessing a MSD spark coil amplifier, is the best (RM1300+-) kekeke

my 1cent :wavey:

Last edited:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
but some said the improvement u can't really feel and all also is same just only u can see the different is lifespan???

Well LOL plug cable do the most of the thing?

Pro tallye cable are good right? Currenttly using redline 10mm.

Bump: but some said the improvement u can't really feel and all also is same just only u can see the different is lifespan???

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
using bosch sports cable+with bosch iridium platinum fuse= lower pick up and higher FC....lols

Mar 21, 2008
but some said the improvement u can't really feel and all also is same just only u can see the different is lifespan???

Pro tallye cable are good right? Currently using redline 10mm.

Bump: but some said the improvement u can't really feel and all also is same just only u can see the different is lifespan???

How's the Redline cables doing ? I havent tried before, hmmmm

Pro-Rallye cables have a capasistor on each individual cable to each spark plug, thats the magic of it :)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience