post your modded satria neo pic here!!!

Piauke

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
i'm from indonesia, i'm waiting neo to release in indo, then i can start mod the neo without any restriction, not like last time when i was at malaysia, cant change my satria engine to 4g63 coz JPJ not approved. =(

junl00ng

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
looks like someone has a monster to build. :)
yeah,Piauke pls upload photos up here when its done :P

boosook: the car own by Han,we call him bro han,he uses gen 2 R3 bumper,modify sikit and here u go.. :love:

junl00ng

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
i'm from indonesia, i'm waiting neo to release in indo, then i can start mod the neo without any restriction, not like last time when i was at malaysia, cant change my satria engine to 4g63 coz JPJ not approved. =(
oh god...jeolous u alot,going to do transplant right after u got ur ride bro ?:adore:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
junloong,nice bumper...hehe.1 glimpse,i know already it's gen2 r3 bumper at
the front.nicely done.he also race the car?

so piauke,ur indonesian?which part of indo r u in?

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry, but i believe the admins at satrianeoclub.com had thrown him out... stupid admins.

Anyway, he frequents satrianeoclub.com.my instead. I've seen his car upclose. He really puts in a lot of money into that ride. Respect him for that. But mostly, all mods are cosmetics.

junl00ng

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
omg,they used neo as rally car,fast nia..neo with anti rollbar inside...from kk somemore eh

Piauke

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
junloong,nice bumper...hehe.1 glimpse,i know already it's gen2 r3 bumper at
the front.nicely done.he also race the car?

so piauke,ur indonesian?which part of indo r u in?
yeah, i'm indonesian, i'm from Medan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience