Pissin me off!!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
My ex-neighbour's stupid relatives used my car's bonnet as their dinner table - cibai, lots of curry stains n scratches.

I went out n tiu them loudly until the groom came out to apologise (it was a wedding ceremony). Not that I want to disrupt the ceremony but who is going to repair all the damages? I paid around RM 2.8k for the metallic black paint. Fucks! I am one person very particular about my paint job. I will chop the trees if I have to (to stop birds from shitting on my car). Or burn down a tree, if it is dripping saps onto my car.

These fucks can park their cars everywhere including in front of my gate... they could at least ask for permission. But noooo... they parked as they pleased.

As for tables, they could at least bring some for their guests. What kind of wedding ceremony where the guests have to use a car's bonnet? Idiots.

They finally moved out 2 weeks after the ceremony... serve them right.

dinesh_hardcore

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hey acbc.....this is by far the best ive heard..... damn...... seriously used ur car's bonnet as a table ar??..... :D .....feel your pain man.....i'll be pretty damn pissed myself also...

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
if his car is tinted, put some chafing gel (those gel they use to warm up the dish in chinese restaurant when u order fish?) on the window, light it up, it wil stay there for a while.. no trace, no marks, no smoke..

the result : the heat wil melt his tinted film like hell! :P

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by ksgoh@Nov 15 2004, 15:59
but tint film is tinted inside one
yes.. dun forget we're toking bout fire here.. with gel as much as a palm size, it'll simply stay for 2 hours..even under the rain! dun blif? go try it out yorself.. hehe.. but then the rain's gonna lower the temperature la, so outcome not so good.. hehe.. :P not satisfy, put more la.. hehe

i milo tin size is bout 16 in Tesco. go buy n play play la.. manyak syok..
i'm not encouraging u to burn ppl's car arr.. go burn roaches or whatsoever that wont cause any damages to anybody..k? play safe.. hehe :D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by kylim8@Sep 2 2004, 10:53
dat fella wrote: get your own parking space
summore he wrote on my car police banner there u know??!! like challengin me like dat! HALLO, if dats yr parkin slot, put yr no plate there!! theres lots more parkin space beside the parkin slot n y must he do that?? its not that, those stain cannot be removed, its the principle thing!! shit! hes gonna get it man!! hoep he is not ZTH :lol:
Someone deflate my tire 2 days after i bought my car, and the fucking thing is, THAT's MINE PARKING LOT!!!! I have to change my tire with my brand new yokohama spare tire in the middle of the night! :angry: what a painful experience. ;)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by acbc@Nov 15 2004, 15:21
Fucks! I am one person very particular about my paint job. I will chop the trees if I have to (to stop birds from shitting on my car). Or burn down a tree, if it is dripping saps onto my car.

acbc,

dude, same over here. I hate those people lay on my car, :angry: do they know that the button at their backside can actually kill our lovely painting? :angry:

More over we all know that metalic black is damn hard to take care of.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
like wat my father did when somebody blocking his car. Stepped on the muffler and then the muffler broke....

but a better way, put some superglue and some disgusting stuffs on his door handle, when he open his door, he'll feel dirty, and sticky.

then after that, when he go toilet(if he feels too dirty and forgets to lock his door), put some more superglue on his seat, gear knob, handbrake knob and even steering...oh ya forgot pedal. If he locked again, then u my as well use some thinner to remove his paint, brake oil too kau lat, dun be so mean.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
If it is legal, I will install a stungun - using the components / electronics from those cheap 'Made in China' stungun and teach those morons a lesson for leaning on the car, using the car as a table, touching the car and kicking the tires / rims.

The system will arm together with the alarm system. As soon as someone lean / touch the car, they will feel zap of 20,000 volts into their ass.

Of course, an early warning (from a recorded voice in 5 major languages - English, BM, Mandarin, Tamil & BP) will be used to warn these idiots 1st.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Originally posted by fuankee@Nov 15 2004, 16:16
*snipped*
go burn roaches or whatsoever that wont cause any damages to anybody..k? play safe.. hehe :D
Speaking of roaches... my current house was badly infested with roaches... that was 2 years ago.

One fine day, a plumber came to check the sewage (as it was spilling out water during heavy downpour) and found a huge gunk of crap inside the septic tank. He tried to removed the gunk and guess what?

The huge pile of gunk was home to like hundreds of roaches and they came out and flew everywhere into the house. The poor plumber screamed and ran out of the house and never to be seen again ever...

With roaches flying / crawling, it was impossible to use Baygon or Ridsect to kill them all. Solution? Use a joss stick (those used for praying) and spray Baygon directly into it - turning into a mini flamethrower.

In 1hr, I killed around 80 roaches - all fried to crisp and perfection... KFC'ed! :lol:

My younger bro / sis stomped some with slippers / rolled up newpapers (yucks!). Even my cat helped out a little bit... catching around 10 roaches.

By the end of the way, we have killed over 200 roaches. Phew, never encountered such large-scale infestation b4. Since then. the pest control ppl have taken care of it. Can sleep soundly n peacefully.

As for the plumber? Well... I've not seen him in a very long time... bad trauma I guess?

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by fuankee+Nov 15 2004, 16:16 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fuankee @ Nov 15 2004, 16:16 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ksgoh@Nov 15 2004, 15:59
yes.. dun forget we're toking bout fire here.. with gel as much as a palm size, it'll simply stay for 2 hours..even under the rain! dun blif? go try it out yorself.. hehe.. but then the rain's gonna lower the temperature la, so outcome not so good.. hehe.. :P not satisfy, put more la.. hehe

i'm not encouraging u to burn ppl's car arr.. go burn roaches or whatsoever that wont cause any damages to anybody..k? play safe.. hehe :D [/b][/quote]
where to get this gel?? :lol:

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by ksgoh+Nov 17 2004, 13:54 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ksgoh @ Nov 17 2004, 13:54 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by fuankee@Nov 15 2004, 16:16
<!--QuoteBegin-ksgoh
@Nov 15 2004, 15:59

i'm not encouraging u to burn ppl's car arr.. go burn roaches or whatsoever that wont cause any damages to anybody..k? play safe.. hehe :D
where to get this gel?? :lol: [/b][/quote]
it's everywhere..! it comes in a tin, like milo like that..
its called Chafing gel, chafing wax or something like that.. Tesco got..! hehe
bout 15 to 20 for a big tin..

but dun put in yor car ar..if u insist, make sure its properly sealed.. cuz it's highly flamable.. a palm size gel can last for 2 hours.. imagine what it can do if the whole tin explode.. hahahaha..

the flame it produce is very weird 1.. anything below the flame is quite harmful 1, as it;s protected by that coat of gel.. thats y it's better to burn it sideway, the side door windows r the best spot.. hahah.. if the fire is strong, visor also melt ar.. hahaha.. but dun burn out the whole car arr

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greetings to all sifu and friends...

1. i need to know what servo double layer can we put into proton waja?

2. cost and which workshop can do that mod?

plzz pm me or whatsapps..016-2250374. i live in shah alam selangor
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience