Myvi lagi best 1.3 manual mods

Emmtiga

Apr 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hello, I have car which is Myvi lagi best 1.3 manual that already finished it’s warranty so I thought I want to do some modification. So, i would wanna ask for the otai's advice before i go do something stupid. I've done some research on what to do but I want to know does those part really work or just placebo effect

Things I've done:
15" 6.5jj rims w goodyear f1
Sports spring 4flex

The list :
Spark Plug Iridium
Exhaust system
Tein adjustable suspension
Performance clutch
Lcp

For exhaust:
I've asked a few people, they recommend me using 4-2-1 extractor since I'm going for top speed with double stainless steel bullets and a s-flow kakimotor muffler. But i still need explaination on the piping. Either straight flow or not. And what are the good and bad about it.

If you guys think that some of the things that I'm gonna do is stupid let me know and please suggest other better mods. I'm not gonna mod my myvi for track (yet). So, not going for a heavy mod like change engine, korek block and all (yet). I'm still a noob in this thing so, if you have any better idea let me know and if possible can you explain in what way is it better. And please dont use too many acronyms because sometimes I don't really understand hahaha. And also can you also suggest me the brand for the recommended items too.

I'm an aggressive driver. Like speed and love to layan corner. Hahaha.

Thanks guys

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Ftuned suspension.
Forget the exhaust system, get this.

And before anyone else says anything here's a fuck you if you recommend otherwise. Everything else is a waste of money on the K3VE. PnP head, balancing, high compression, etc. all is rubbish. The engine has a long stroke, vibrates a lot, its simply not suited for N/A tuning.

I can confidently say so cause I did N/A tuning on K3VE, and I now have a turbocharged one. So don't talk through your ass.

Want to play N/A get a Honda.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hehehe....a snail is the easiest way to bump up the power.

Additional mod to compensate are;
-better brakes
-better handling:some strut bars
-better cooling if the stock one cannot cope

Emmtiga

Apr 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
[/COLOR]
Hehehe....a snail is the easiest way to bump up the power.

Additional mod to compensate are;
-better brakes
-better handling:some strut bars
-better cooling if the stock one cannot cope
can you recommend me the brands and types. :D

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Ftuned suspension.

And before anyone else says anything here's a fuck you if you recommend otherwise. Everything else is a waste of money on the K3VE. PnP head, balancing, high compression, etc. all is rubbish. The engine has a long stroke, vibrates a lot, its simply not suited for N/A tuning.

I can confidently say so cause I did N/A tuning on K3VE, and I now have a turbocharged one. So don't talk through your ass.

i'm sorry. im kinda new in this - noob. what is that btw?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i'm sorry. im kinda new in this - noob. what is that btw?
Turbo charger.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Ftuned suspension.

Add more horses using siput.....:adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ftuned = brand.
suspension = suspension.

Get ftuned suspension. That's what Ixeo said and I didn't know they made suspension for the Myvi.

Since you like speed and cornering, spend money on upgrading the shitty brakes la. Servo, brake calipers, brake pads, rear disc brakes, steel braided hoses.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree, focus on improving the car handling 1st rather than go straight for power. Like the saying...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think wrong leh!
If you can't go fast with 90hp, then with 900hp you can't stop.......hhahahhahahahhahhahaa:rofl::rofl:

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Hi, no offend here. You're so wrong to mod a myvi to whack the goddamn corner and high speed cruising. It just a tiny car take you from point A to point B.

And as what Ixeo mentioned up there, do not waste your hard earn money on NA setup. It's totally not worth it. If you really wanna go for high torque, get the snail.

I do found out this is a very informative web you can refer to: Perodua Myvi Turbo

Emmtiga

Apr 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
First talk about budget you have.
i'm not planning to use high end brands and all. I was planning you guys to suggest a brand that's not very expensive yet good in quality. like suspension, tein is so mahal but good in qualty. on the other side, HWL's quality is quite good (from reviews) and not that expensive as tein.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

ftuned = brand.
suspension = suspension.

Get ftuned suspension. That's what Ixeo said and I didn't know they made suspension for the Myvi.

Since you like speed and cornering, spend money on upgrading the shitty brakes la. Servo, brake calipers, brake pads, rear disc brakes, steel braided hoses.
is that all for handling that i need to upgrade? how about ARB? Strut bars? are those important?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

anyways, anyone here knows about the perfect myvi gear ratio?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How to have perfect gear ratio? Depends on one's usage, so is normal or close ratio or are you going to custom make?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Another thing to bear in mind is that, if you want adjustables suspension or real good handling, comfort will be compromise. Just a reminder if you are still gonna ferry ppl around then cannot be too stiff. Unless u drive alone all the time

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Another thing to bear in mind is that, if you want adjustables suspension or real good handling, comfort will be compromise. Just a reminder if you are still gonna ferry ppl around then cannot be too stiff. Unless u drive alone all the time
But mine ferry more people becomes comfortable. Drive alone then bumpy like mad......hahhahahhahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience