Modify CRX Del Sol

Dec 3, 2006
Hi Guys,

New here. Feel free to call me newbie if you like.

Anyways, I just bought a CRX Del sol 1.5 SOHC. While I plan to upgrade to a B16a soon, first i want to take care of the stereo inside.

Most importantly, I don't want to clutter the boot with a Subwoofer. I want good headset for iPod connectivity and decent (dun't need to cha kei) sound.

Right now it has Nakamichi crossovers and JBL tweeters, but I'm thinking of selling them seperately and maybe getting a decent set of two-ways.

Does anyone have any recommendations?:regular_smile:

Chak

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
well if u dont want to clutter your boot, u could get a set of 6x9 subs. if im not mistaken its by infinity brand.

chak

Dec 3, 2006
Will they fit behind seats of a del sol you think?

Also, together with headset, prepared to spend about RM1k

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
wat u gotta do is to talk wit audio guy....they wil gv u more accurate suggestion.

or go visit the marketplace n search for audio sellers, talk to them regarding this n they may suggest u a very good idea on how to solve ur problem.

my2cent

chak

Dec 3, 2006
hahahah... thanks putra... i love it too. Mine's in beautiful condition as well, but a bit pricey for SOHC tho.

I guess i'm just shouting out for any forum guy that knows anything about car audio, cos i don't trust those guys in workshops.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
chak said:
hahahah... thanks putra... i love it too. Mine's in beautiful condition as well, but a bit pricey for SOHC tho.

I guess i'm just shouting out for any forum guy that knows anything about car audio, cos i don't trust those guys in workshops.
yea...asking ppl around then only decide which to get....

hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, my brother's superbike, a 1994 Honda CBR900 was stolen at the Sg. Besi PLUS R&R at 2.30pm on 23 April 2008. Someone hijacked it (while it was parked and LOCKED) when he went to the KFC there to buy food.

It is grey and silver in colour. I will post the photos later when I receive them from my brother, too bad I do not have them with me now.

If anyone has any information, PLEASE contact :

Jay Lam at 012-3084907 or 013-4352755
Johan : 019-4579282

This bike is my brother's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience