looking for karamjit motorsports workshop review

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
anyone ever did car services at karamjit motorsports? the legend has opened a workshop for public but i cant find any trace of anyone who have been there on the net

do share your experience if there is any. i wish to rebuild my engine, this time to a pro so im looking for reviews now

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
not sure about daily ride...

but mostly they caters for rally car build/repair/maintenance/prep.....

but better u heads down directly and ask...workmanship i think not a problem...rally guys tends to do thing properly (and fast if required)...

charge rate not also sure...

location is near the GAB factory (beer factory beside federal highway near kampung lindungan PJ)

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i only know about mr karamjit's pert rally mech has a garage open near usf jalan kucing. those factory lots around that area. he used to mods my cousins e36 m3 back in 2001. it be interesting to have karamjit's expert behind our rides mods & reliability.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe TT meant this karamjit motorsport workshop in jalan klang lama....if coming from pjs1 or taman dato haron u'll reach GAB beer factory front gate traffic light(before petronas)....then take a look on your left..there's shophouses row..u'll see the shop signboard...small in white board.....

:adore:

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
there is a website, i think the address is jalan klang lama / taman desa there.

same like bro danzeterna, im going to check the place out, i need someone who pays attention to measurement details like spark plug gap, valve clearance, bearing clearance etc..normal workshop i went to does not give much care bout all this but the charging rate almost like they building race engine...what a shame

daily drive or not, i think the accuracy measure makes sure the engine last longer before next overhaul, maybe not as precise as blueprinting but enough to make sure the engine runs smooth the first time it runs. like some mech suggests oversized piston due to uneven bore but dont know exactly how big to use before detonation occurs, i was hoping they can know this figuratively, just an example

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there will be a dealer to handle our TiTAN business soon :)

they accept credit cards, but pls bear with them and help with the (maybe) extra % for the credit card service..

these guys are reputable in the car modding industry and were selected carefully for their professionalism and level of expertise.

i will announce later when the deals have been finalised and very sure who'll be our dealer :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience