Looking for a good telco postpaid plan

thunder77

Nov 9, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i have been using prepaid card on my phone for quite sometime, i find it more costly and inconvenient. I am looking for postpaid plan, anyone know which is the best plan? from which telco? I wish all telco company will have more pomotion every month.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i have been using prepaid card on my phone for quite sometime, i find it more costly and inconvenient. I am looking for postpaid plan, anyone know which is the best plan? from which telco? I wish all telco company will have more pomotion every month.
If you use the phone for a lot of calls then postpaid is cheaper. If use very little then prepaid is cheaper.
Don't only choose because cheaper, check the areas you are at, whether the signal is strong or not.

Aug 28, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I can tell you that Celcom is having promotion now, sounds impressive, got 100 tag Heuer watches to win everyday for 100 days, got free 2 KAX too, rate not bad la..but to tell u frankly, I didn't sign up lo...because I'm planning to move to other country very soon, so, dare not sign up eventhough everything is uncertain yet lo...

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Depends on your usage, are you a data/internet heavy user or do you make lots of calls.

I was a maxis postpaid customer with no data plan, when I wanted data the only option for me was RM90+ a month with limited data.

Now on umobile U28 plan, this is a data only plan (suites my usage). Calls & SMS are charged additionally, free between umobile.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering what shampoo or medium you guys use to clean the rims.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience