Installing Reverse camera..

Wk Cheah

Aug 25, 2010
Pulau Pinang
Hey guys. i'm newbie here~ i'm from Penang=)is there any shops to recommend for reverse camera? wishing to install reverse camera for my camry.and is that necessary to install front camera?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hey guys. i'm newbie here~ i'm from Penang=)is there any shops to recommend for reverse camera? wishing to install reverse camera for my camry.and is that necessary to install front camera?
just get branded one and you will be fine make sure got night vision also or not at nite all u see is darkness oni :biggrin:
front cam no need lah camry not so big also if like hummer and all need lah hehehe
oh yeah and almost forgot make sure got warranty

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
they will drill a small hole at nearby the number plate up there for the camera, with the wiring alongside the boot through the side door plate into your screen.

Wk Cheah

Aug 25, 2010
Pulau Pinang
just get branded one and you will be fine make sure got night vision also or not at nite all u see is darkness oni :biggrin:
front cam no need lah camry not so big also if like hummer and all need lah hehehe
oh yeah and almost forgot make sure got warranty
haha.alright.thanks for your reply kumar.do you have any shops to intro?in Penang,any area.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

they will drill a small hole at nearby the number plate up there for the camera, with the wiring alongside the boot through the side door plate into your screen.
okok.is there any shop to recommend?i'm staying in Penang..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all
want to ask for the engine oil of my wife's persona (or any other campro engine car perhaps). is it best with full@semi. as of today, I've only tried to use semi as per suggest by the workshop, but now thinking of using full synthetic for next 20k service. is it ok with it? since some of the service center claimed that proton car with campro engine not suitable for full, may resulted some problem in long term. :hmmmm:

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience