Honda Civic EG2 with B16A auto (CAN SWAP with SMALLER CAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic EG2 with B16A auto (CAN SWAP with SMALLER CAR)

Jun 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Want to let go of one of my cars as garage is full. Can also swap with a smaller car that can fit in the porch area eg Alfa Romeo 145, Peugeot 206, Perodua Myvi, Proton Satria Neo, etc.

Car : Honda Civic EG2 (JDM)
Engine : B16A
Transmission : Auto
Mileage : 12xk, using daily
Mods : EG6 bumpers with skirts, EG9 dashboard and meter, JDM massage seats, new front and rear lights, Momo steering, Simota sports filter, strut bar, twin-loop exhaust, etc.
Pro : Can testdrive the car yourself- it's in excellent condition and reaches 160km/h easily (I know cos I use the highway daily).
Con : Could do with a fresh coat of paint on bumpers.

Attachments

hondaforsale2011

Jun 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Forward me your contact no. and I'll call you to arrange for the testdrive, preferably in KL area. Thanks!

-Honda EG still looks good in this time and age-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At about 4.00am this morning, I was awakened by my alarm sounding. Icon on my radiostar showed a break-in. I peeked outside and there it was, a GTi right beside my car, outside my parents house in Kelana Jaya. He looked at me before speeding off. I went outside to investigate. He left a still burning cigarette on the ground.

I could not disable the blaring alarm. Captor called several times and I returned call to report the attempt.

The passenger side door assembly was broken and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience