help!!! water!!!

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
anyone here have a problem with water entering to the car from the back??? i heard alot of satria got this problem...anyone know where to fix it??how much???:confused::confused:

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
try check your rubber lining at your bonet, also check your rear lamp...

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
try check your rubber lining at your bonet, also check your rear lamp...
er bro mind to explain how to check???or where to fix???i kinda noob in this kinda thing..:stupid::stupid::biggrin::biggrin:

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
oh... bro try pour water at your rear bonnet (upper of your bonnet near the roof part) check if the water can be past through the rubber lining... if rear lamp, check between the lamp with the body, or take out the rear lamp check if any path that could lead water to pass through...

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
tried the roof bro but nothing happens...will try the rear lamp today but i thinking how to take it out hehe

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
already check it out when i go wash car...seems like the water came in to the car from the plastic cover behind the back right lamp....so how to fix?anyone know how???and my lamp inside got water....

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
put where ah? there line behind the back light i guess there's the place where they change light bulb...the water oozing out from there...

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
what i would do first, is to put in some rubber lining rather than silicon... because later removing them can be little hassle...

cyclonez

Jun 9, 2008
rubber lining?where to find? where to get silicone???????

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
can get it from spare part shop, some d.i.y shop, some car accessory shop also got it...
some silicon can be harden when apply it, some just act like a soft seal only, some sealant like a soft black tar, normally it been use to seal some part for car aircond part, u can get it from car aircond service shop also..

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
i also ahve tht problem with my satria , it comes from the vents behind the rear light , i am gona fit silicone soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just received my car last friday and noticed the 'check engine light' never lights up just before starting the engine. If i'm not mistaken, the light should be turned on automatically for a few seconds before/during starting the engine?:confused: Anybody have any experience about this? Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience