Help got clicking noise when brake pressed

Viosman

Mar 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to all sifu there,
Is this common sound for toyota vios..?
Recently bought a vios and realised got that "klik" sound when brake is pressed.
Is this normal..? Ist the relay sound..? Or switch sound?
When cruising and press deep brake also can heard thr clicking sound.
Im sure its not relay because when i pressed the brake light pressure, brake light turned on without noise or clicking sound, the clicking sound only can be heard when press the brake harder in.
Anyone experience this..?
Thanks to all sifu sifu ya..

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Forgot to stated, the clicking sound under the dashhoard on driver's side aroud the brake paddle area. Thanks..

Viosman

Mar 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The noise came from the brake switch which in white color. When i press down my brake pedal in certain level will hear one click sound. The technician told me is normal bcoz other vios got that too.. But i request him to help adjust the brake switch level and the click sound gone unless its pressed to the max. But for normal usage, that wont make clicking sound bcoz brake not pressed until that level also..

Thanks all sifuu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning my fren found that his car is gone when he going to work.....he suspect car get stolen by midnight.....his car is wira special edition black colour..wif engine 1.8 twin cam..16 sport rim..others all standard...location car stolen is sg.buloh new village...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience