Continental adds ContiSportContact 5 to its local portfolio

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Continental Sime Tyre has just made anew tyre available locally that would appeal to those that exert some enthusiastic driving on their cars and performance-oriented SUVs. The Continental ContiSportContact 5 has made some considerable progress over its popular predecessor in performance terms.

Extensive research and testing during the crucial development stages of the tyre has resulted in reduced braking distance in the dry as well as the wet. Furthermore, rolling resistance was also cut by over 10 per cent, bringing about an increase in mileage by about 13 per cent.

All the improvements were due in particular to the tyre’s innovative compound, referred to as BlackChilli Compound. The compound utilizes the different vibrations of the tyre to achieve maximum transmission of forces during braking and low rolling resistance during normal driving conditions.

As it is a performance tyre, the handling characteristics of the tyre has also been improved. The tyre is now available from selected dealers in a range of sizes from 50 to 35 series for cars running on 17-inch or 18-inch wheels. For SUVs, the range is from 55 to 45 series and will wrap around 18-inch, 19-inch and 20-inch wheels. The speed rating is an impressive 300km/h for the car and SUV tyres.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
"The speed rating is an impressive 300km/h for the car and SUV tyres"

SUV oso mau hantam till 300 kaa aiyaaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm a Transformers fans here.

After realising a 3D Transformer sticker would cost me RM40+ to do it. I decide to do my own cheap cheap DIY emblem which I think I could afford. It took me only RM5 to do this. Sticking some junk carbon fiber pieces behind and a transformer stickers. Taken it with a DSLR camera (lowest grade) with macro mode after a rainy night.

Please rate it!

Do post more creative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience