Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hehe, sorry, silly question, Where do you guys usually park? Because I know usually it's kinda a "biXXX" finding parking there... Feel excited since it's my first TT ever.. ;)

How do you recognize each others in Coffee Bean? by car? :D
same same ,maybe me stand beside the car

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Hehe, sorry, silly question, Where do you guys usually park? Because I know usually it's kinda a "biXXX" finding parking there... Feel excited since it's my first TT ever.. ;)

How do you recognize each others in Coffee Bean? by car? :D
Parking in front of coffeebeen.. or across it (old'town coffee front) plenty of parking from 9.30pm onward.
u don't reach tooo early la..
DON"T go PARK far far then walk over, cos will kena punished by the STIG test your car one.
how to recognize... see all handsome young men sit there lor.

Count me in too, see you guys there
updated attendence list.

same same ,maybe me stand beside the car
night job ? * stand beside car to get pickup ?*

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
IS250 (x3)
Mark-X (x1)
Altezza (x9)
correct me if i remembered wrongly....

happy fellas..

serious fellas

the guys are checking out kenny's IS, or rather is checking will they be immune to the poison??

friendly on the first 2 in front, 5AT vs 6MT. don't ask me result, cos i donno,
i was left away too far behind.

pardon my lauya pic quality from camera phone.

Last edited:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Thanks all for coming.......5AT vs 6MT unfair mah....:biggrin:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Thanks all for coming.......5AT vs 6MT unfair mah....
All I saw was wheel spin from your backside when the lights went green...:biggrin:..and you showing no mercy all the way until a car making the U-turn spoilt the whole show...hahaha!!

I am curious and was actually waiting for a foursome and not the threesome I saw...was waiting for one of the Is250 to join in...:adore:

I think Edwin (ed78) should fit in the 4th slot...:biggrin:

Didn't know you were taken photos Mike...no wonder you moving around the tables...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hey guys..it was a good TT last Friday with new IS250 friends joining us..want to say thank you ed78, ikennylaw,lckia for taking the time to join us. Congrats to William for his good buy from Lexus Malaysia..:top:

Guys I have a suggestion ...since the next major festive holiday is just round the corner...would anyone be interested to join a Convoy to Genting Highland for our next TT session...maybe on a Saturday morning.

Anyone keen...??

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
convoy to genting sounds great..but pls dun make it on 29th January...I won't be in KL at that time.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
All I saw was wheel spin from your backside when the lights went green...:biggrin:..and you showing no mercy all the way until a car making the U-turn spoilt the whole show...hahaha!!

I am curious and was actually waiting for a foursome and not the threesome I saw...was waiting for one of the Is250 to join in...:adore:

I think Edwin (ed78) should fit in the 4th slot...:biggrin:

Didn't know you were taken photos Mike...no wonder you moving around the tables...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hey guys..it was a good TT last Friday with new IS250 friends joining us..want to say thank you ed78, ikennylaw,lckia for taking the time to join us. Congrats to William for his good buy from Lexus Malaysia..:top:

Guys I have a suggestion ...since the next major festive holiday is just round the corner...would anyone be interested to join a Convoy to Genting Highland for our next TT session...maybe on a Saturday morning.

Anyone keen...??

convoy ar.. i don't want, u all TIPU one... say convoy, but when drive,
all become cowboy & tekan habis!!
put back in your speed-cut then we talk convoy.. wah hahahaha..:hmmmm:

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
convoy ar.. i don't want, u all TIPU one... say convoy, but when drive,
all become cowboy & tekan habis!!
put back in your speed-cut then we talk convoy.. wah hahahaha..
Hahaha..I agree with you. The convoy to Genting for TT should be a "gentleman" convoy and at regulated speed. Mike shall be appointed as the convoy Marshal and take the lead.
Anyone caught speeding over the limit and overtaking the Marshal without approval shall be penalised. The penalty will be to pay for the all the drinks and food during the TT at Genting.
How about on the 22nd Jan 2011??? Those in favour say "AYE"

Last edited:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
AYE...
Greytezza, regulated speed? 140km/h? 160km/h?

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Wah .......Genting highland tt........Good idea ...........when that times come and i m free i sure go ........i want to have coffee bean as breakfast . What says everybody?

cheers

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
hey.. genting highland TT sounds interesting.. but i need to change my brakepad 1st.. hahahaa