AP Car - Pros & Cons

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
AP Car - Pros & Cons

What the Pros & Cons buying AP car? Any expert can assist me in topic? Just wana learn more before I buy an AP car.

The only good thing I know AP car = recon car = unregister in local country = consider new car = low interest compare to second hand car.

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Few brands of authorized service center dun service certain model of AP cars.
Becoz they dun carry that particular model in Malaysia.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
AP Car - Pros & Cons

What the Pros & Cons buying AP car? Any expert can assist me in topic? Just wana learn more before I buy an AP car.

The only good thing I know AP car = recon car = unregister in local country = consider new car = low interest compare to second hand car.
Yes, one of the main advantage of recon car is the relatively low interest rate like new car, and easier to get bank loans.
The other advantage is if you're looking for a car that's not locally sold here as a new one. So no choice but to buy recon.
The final advantage even though just minor is some might be offered with a limited warranty of 1 yr. However note that this warranty is not really that practical/useful since based on my 1yr experience, they won't easily accept your claims. Even if they accept, they might only approve cheaper substitute parts! So not really helpful but yeah at least got just a little bit insurance/piece of mind, at least for major things like the engine & gearbox.

Other than that, it's the same like buying used cars, you just have to be very careful in choosing one. If you're not careful you might get a lemon one. Even if you're careful, there's still risk of broken parts as these are still used cars after all. Once you buy, also better just get general thorough checks and change most fast moving parts and all fluids (cuz you won't know what they put inside already).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can giv me solution to get rid of watermark....

i got this problem on my bonet.....i try to wax it myself but it seam worst....
can i just send to shop for polishing....

or anyway that i can DIY.... help guys....it seam irritating to looks at my bonet

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/mansa/BOMPA.jpg
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience